New Centre Half (1 Viewer)

patred

yep loadatimes.. good solid defender, no frills, just what it says on the tin..

Mucca Mad Boys

palace conceded 13 goals during his 5 matches but lets give him a fresh start.

Ouch. I think he'll be good for CCFC, I hope so anyway, and L1 is a lower level, so should do well.

yes loads of times..good player

Good to heart hope he turns out good for us! I was hoping we sign him on a permanent deal (if he's any good!), what are the chances?

What's it like being a Southampton supporter? Bet it's pretty damn awesome, even sweeter the amount of shit you guys have been through, I hope CCFC emulated you guys, I've got a soft spot for Southampton I have to admit.

The Reverend Skyblue

I still think Willis potentially the best central defender we have, does anyone know why he is being overlooked so much,Is it injuries, poor form ? bad attitude ? i think its time to get him playing in the first team.
I can't remember if he was played much in the League Cup or Paint trophy, but if not he should of got a few games.
Is he playing for the Under 21's regularly ?
Is he playing well for them, ? for the ones who go and watch the U21's

Last edited:

covcity4life

I still think Willis is the best central defender we have, does anyone know why he is being overlooked so much,Is it injuries, poor form ? bad attitude ? i think its time to get him playing in the first team.
I can't remember if he was played much in the League Cup or Paint trophy, but if not he should of got a few games.
Is he playing for the Under 21's regularly ?
Is he playing well for them, ? for the ones who go and watch the U21's

what on earth makes you think he is the best CD we have?

The Reverend Skyblue

what on earth makes you think he is the best CD we have?
Yea i forgot to put in one crucial word, potentially, so i will go back and edit it.
Funny how omitting one word can make one sentance look crap,he obviously has not played enough to warrent me calling him the best CB at the club, but what little i have seen him he looks like he will turn into a very good CB.

covcity4life

oh right, yeh lets hope so

for right now it seems like martin could be top notch, i hope wood gets back asap and plays alongside him

cameron and edje as backups aint bad at all

so annoying the run we had at start of season, criminal if this squad does not make top 6

Users who are viewing this thread