new ccfc club - lets all sing together - see club site (1 Viewer)

skyblueexile

new membership club yes city I'll join

WHEN you get back to rich

Last edited:

shmmeee

Not a bad idea. Is that a sneaky "Go on try it" offer with the Membership plus? Get SBP to listen from home, but get a half price voucher just to test you?

Nice to see the club trying something to increase engagement.

Would be even better if every LAST member could vote on a board member though ;)

skybluelee

SBP is a god send for exiles who can't attend as many matches as they would like. I will be all over this like a rash as soon as we come home. And the away shirt. And JSB memberships for my young daughters. And programme subscription. And match tickets. Sort it out SISU, you morons.

J

Jack Griffin

Some deep irony in that name considering the way things are methinks.

SkyblueBazza

On the other hand...think of it as a "get cash" plan - with the latest open letter designed to further soften the NOPM stance.
Until I get Coventry City FC playing in Coventry NOPM!!!

PUSB

Hobo

The only ones not singing together are SISU. Get on board and I might subscribe.

Astute

Membership plus for me as soon as we are home.

Taking my 4 year old lad to tomorrow’s game. Might have to take my 5 year old daughter as well. My lad has told her that she can't go as she doesn't have a football top. She wants to know if she would be allowed in if she can find a dress that looks like a football top :D

Looks like three more gained here as soon as our club comes home.

mark82

Taking my 4 year old lad to tomorrow’s game. Might have to take my 5 year old daughter as well. My lad has told her that she can't go as she doesn't have a football top. She wants to know if she would be allowed in if she can find a dress that looks like a football top :D

Bless her. Hope they enjoy it. Will it be their first game?

SkyblueBazza

Exceptions are always to be found. Despite my NOPM stance. Buy her an away top & don't be a tight-wad!

PUSB

Hobo

Exceptions are always to be found. Despite my NOPM stance. Buy her an away top & don't be a tight-wad!

PUSB

Astute, be a tight wad, make her wear one of your old city tops as a dress NOPM :)

mark82

NOPM is pointless so buy her a shirt if she enjoys it. It's more important to keep potential fans for the future of the club in my opinion.

Hobo

NOPM is pointless so buy her a shirt if she enjoys it. It's more important to keep potential fans for the future of the club in my opinion.

It is not pointless at all, the lack of fans at Sixfields is untenable, even SISU are starting to realise that, well at least SP has acknowledged it!

Users who are viewing this thread