New away shirts (1 Viewer)

skybluebeduff

To help finance the running of our club! Not rocket science is it?

No SISU clearly stated we're covered for all that so called revenue for the next 3-5 years, regardless of fans money.

So tell the OP the truth,it goes towards court costs that SISU have implemented on the club.

skybluepm2

To help finance the running of our club! Not rocket science is it?

It was a simple question to which the poster obviously didn't know the answer. No need for you condescending bullshit response you absolute ballbag. A simple.. 'To the club' or 'out of of interest why do you ask? Where were you of the opinion it went?'. We can't all be 'superfans' like you!

RFC

It was a simple question to which the poster obviously didn't know the answer. No need for you condescending bullshit response you absolute ballbag. A simple.. 'To the club' or 'out of of interest why do you ask? Where were you of the opinion it went?'. We can't all be 'superfans' like you!

Absolutely fantastic insight into your superior knowledge, congratulations.

skybluebeduff

Absolutely fantastic insight into your superior knowledge, congratulations.

Your knowledge about the whole club and it's hedge fund owners is simply outstanding, in a misunderstood way.

Almost hallucinogenic the way you see things.

RFC

Your knowledge about the whole club and it's hedge fund owners is simply outstanding, in a misunderstood way.

Almost hallucinogenic the way you see things.

Looking into my crystal ball ........

Well everything comes to he who waits (or so I'm lead to believe)?

Stand-by for some interesting news but it'll be down to a whole heap of hard work and not a newspaper campaign and a march but some common sense at long last from a large number of individuals.

Incidentally the perfect owners don't exist, neither do the perfect council or stadium operators or caterers for that matter!

skybluetom

To the club? On another note how nice is that strip? If it wasn't for my belief grown men shouldn't wear football strips unless you're a footballer playing then I'd buy it.

skybluebeduff

Stand-by for some interesting news but it'll be down to a whole heap of hard work and not a newspaper campaign and a march but some common sense at long last from a large number of individuals.

Incidentally the perfect owners don't exist, neither do the perfect council or stadium operators or caterers for that matter!

But we'll agree that nearly most owners of football clubs have a care about it's fan base, do they not? Why are our fans treated so differently than the rest of the English football leagues teams fans?

Our owners by any chance?

skybluetom

But we'll agree that nearly most owners of football clubs have a care about it's fan base, do they not? Why are our fans treated so differently than the rest of the English football leagues teams fans?

Our owners by any chance?

I think you'll find most probably don't to quite honest, you only have to look at the cost of tickets nowadays. They care to the point they want their money; they don't care about much else.

Covstu

Do you think If we got back to the Ricoh that more people would buy the shirt and other merchandise?

letsallsingtogether

We are still waiting for the good news you promised us last year you really are a gullible twat....

Stand-by for some interesting news but it'll be down to a whole heap of hard work and not a newspaper campaign and a march but some common sense at long last from a large number of individuals. :pointlaugh:

Broken Hearted Sky Blue

So RFC you don't buy the CET and did not go on the march? presumably you would buy the SISU Times and go on a march supporting our owners? Oh and for a change you are right about someting,it was hard work not going into Sixfields thank you.

letsallsingtogether

But at least you knew what Kcic offer was, maybe never got the answers you wanted?

RFC only says Good news coming fuck me I could say that myself.

Then again I do have good news I should finish decorating My living room tomorrow.:)

Anyone on the other side of the spectrum from rfc who actually believed it!

Users who are viewing this thread