Never let the truth get in the way of a good attendance (1 Viewer)

Porkchophill

Shocked when they announced the attendance 2693 was sure there was nearer 4000 , can’t see why we can’t get near to 10000 home fans against Birmingham .. we’ve got a team on the up playing good tidy attacking football , blues game very winnable

Sky Blue Harry H

Shocked when they announced the attendance 2693 was sure there was nearer 4000 , can’t see why we can’t get near to 10000 home fans against Birmingham .. we’ve got a team on the up playing good tidy attacking football , blues game very winnable

Ipswich at home previous round 2,870 (including 630 away). Everybody around us started laughing when it was announced. and nobody believed the figure. A Blues fan who sat behind me (with 2 Cov fans) last night said that there were way more in the ground than the announced figure. If it benefits our club, i have no problem. If anyone else is skimming it, I hope the club are on top of it.

Last edited:

skyblueelephant76

Ipswich at home previous round 2,870 (including 630 away). Everybody around us started laughing when it was announced. and nobody believed the figure. A Blues fan who sat behind me (with 2 Cov fans) last night said that there were way more in the ground than the announced figure. If it benefits our club, i have no problem. If anyone else is skimming it, I hope the club are on top of it.
All this shows is that football fans are really bad at estimating attendances - unless you really believe the club are committing fraud and money laundering offences?

There were a lot of empty seats last night, they were just spread out through the crowd.

Porkchophill

All this shows is that football fans are really bad at estimating attendances - unless you really believe the club are committing fraud and money laundering offences?

There were a lot of empty seats last night, they were just spread out through the crowd.
There was 100% more than 2600 there last night if that crowd was in an an away end for us you’d be saying there was 4000

Mcbean

when it showed on the screen i got up to have a look and funnily enough were several others also looking in disbelief

rob9872

A few less away fans and less corporate in the boxes, with a few more gaps about too, but if it's normally 6k then It was definitely well over half of that. Oddly I've twice thought they were wrong and both have been FA Cup games, can't be a co-incidence.

Users who are viewing this thread