Neutral FL journos championship table prediction podcast (1 Viewer)

covcity4life

These 2 guys are pundits on the quest highlights show and they know their stuff and have done their research

Cov bit is aroubd minute 31

I reccomend listening to it as it is informative but if you want to know wherethey think cov will finish scroll down

Spoiler

15th!

Some nice stuff said about us indeed. Thibk we would all take this but hey lets not rule out winning the league just yet!

Evo1883

These 2 guys are pundits on the quest highlights show and they know their stuff and have done their research

I reccomend listening to it as it is informative but if you want to know wherethey think cov will finish scroll down

Spoiler

15th!

Some nice stuff said about us indeed. Thibk we would all take this but hey lets not rule out winning the league just yet!

To be fair that's my prediction... I also haven't really see anybody suggest we will be relegated from things I've watched... Plenty think we will just survive though

mr_monkey

Spoiler

15th!

Definitely my favourite football podcast I've discovered recently alongside the totally football league show

Sky Blue Harry H

FourFourTwo have us 21st.

I'm encouraged that no independent jorno or any of the bookies have us going down.

Unbeaten in 2020, and although that is likely to change, from the outside looking in, people have started to notice that we're an 'on the up' club.

Mucca Mad Boys

I’m encouraged by what was said about us in this preview.

It’s nice to be a team who pundits are positive about us as a club and the recruitment strategy we have.

An interesting point he made was about replacing Walsh with Hamer. That, given we’re likely to see less of the ball than last season, Hamer is an ideal replacement as he is a bit more of a defensive destroyer which shores us up a bit more.

A fair point which they rose, was that we lacked goals, and that was concerning until we signed Walker. It echoes my own concerns that we need players in other positions to step up and score, namely O’Hare and Allen/other AM in the 3-4-2-1 system. Otherwise, I could see us going two up front in a 3-4-1-2 shape (what we adopt when chasing goals).

PVA

The bookies have us to finish about 18th.

They have Saturday's opponent's BC to be 17th.

Of course the bookies can, and do, get it wrong.

djr8369

Spoiler

15th!

Was listening to this as I walked to work this morning! Kept waiting for them to mention us and was pleasantly surprised with how well they spoke about us.

On a related note does anyone have a standout football podcast they would recommend? Looks like a few rate this one. I used to enjoy the Football Ramble but haven’t listened for a while and is more jokey than serious analysis.

covcity4life

Was listening to this as I walked to work this morning! Kept waiting for them to mention us and was pleasantly surprised with how well they spoke about us.

On a related note does anyone have a standout football podcast they would recommend? Looks like a few rate this one. I used to enjoy the Football Ramble but haven’t listened for a while and is more jokey than serious analysis.
Tottaly football league show is good

If you mean footy in general then all the totally football offerings. Guardian podcast. BT football writers podcast.

On the continent euro from footy ramble. I don't like nornal footy ramble they giggle too much and good off point.

BBC radio 5 euro leagues is a good un

SlowerThanPlatt

Stoke have had Joe Allen, Butland, Shawcross, Martins Indi. Watford’s squad is full of the same those on a downwards curve they can’t get rid of.

SleepyGinger

There’s only 3 or 4 another Premier League side would take
Stoke have had Joe Allen, Butland, Shawcross, Martins Indi. Watford’s squad is full of the same those on a downwards curve they can’t get rid of.

The players you mentioned were awful in the premier league the year stoke got relegated. Watford would of comfortably stayed up if they kept Pearson. That squad still contains all the players that beat Liverpool 3-0.

SlowerThanPlatt

The players you mentioned were awful in the premier league the year stoke got relegated. Watford would of comfortably stayed up if they kept Pearson. That squad still contains all the players that beat Liverpool 3-0.

If they kept Pearson? Their last two games were Man City and Arsenal, they did beat Liverpool but they also lost 20 times...

Users who are viewing this thread