Netflix (1 Viewer)

ajsccfc

Just started watching Trailer Park Boys.
Its a Canadian spoof documentary about the residents of a trailer park. Kinda half 'The Office' and half 'Ali G'.
A bit silly, but very easy watching for a few laughs. Each episode is only 22m long, so its easy to dip in and out of.
It's been one of my favourites for years, because you couldn't get it on DVD here it was the main reason I signed up for Netflix. It loses it a bit once it hits the eighth season, that was revived by Netflix but it's a bit too professional and clean compared to the more rough early episodes.

Sky_Blue_Daz

I can also recommend F is for family written by a guy called Bill Burr he starred in a few breaking bad episodes
Also some of his stand up specials are on Netflix they are pretty good too

shmmeee

Finished Stranger Things last night, really enjoyed it, would have liked a bit more detail in the backstory on "The Upside Down" but I guess that's what Series 2 is for.

Santa Clarita Diet looks quite good from the trailer, will probably do that next.

Gutted that Amazon have bought the right to a Terry Pratchett series, personally I think Netflix does original series much better.

Started Luther, quite like it!

Luther is awesome. Like all BBC series though it's far too short.

Mild-Mannered Janitor

Kindest Bloke on CCFC / Maker of CCFC Dreams
Narcos - Good
OA - Weird but ok, still not sure
Travelers - going to another season but ok
House of Cards - Good
Better call Saul - must watch after breaking bad

Watching shooter next

Users who are viewing this thread