Netflix - Making a murderer (1 Viewer)

Nick

Administrator
I reckon they will be killed in prison before they are ever released.

Otis

Just on episode 3 of the new series. How did the system allow Dassey to sit there and be coerced into that, they told him everything about the crime, he didn’t get anything right.

Off system of justice, both Avery and Dassey have issues but I’m not sure they did it but the show is very good at showing certain sides to the story.
Keep watching.

The constant assertion by the legals that Dassey was not coerced is mind-blowing.

Last edited:

ccfc92

Really got into this, but only watched both series in last few weeks.

It's actually more incredible how this has not been overturned with the new evidence and what the prosecution hid.

It's not even a conspiracy, it's so obvious it wasn't him even if the Netflix series paints the two in a good light.

The "hiding" of the Rav 4 was particularly impressive o_O

Otis

I've said before, if they made this a fictional film with this story the audience would be like 'Oh come on!'.

It would be condemned as ridiculous.

Sick Boy

From what the two series have shown, it seems implausible that either of them committed the crime, especially Dassey. I'm not really comfortable with the way in which Avery seems to have got himself a cult following, his previous crimes and the unconnected accusations against him show him as a pretty unsavoury individual.

Otis

From what the two series have shown, it seems implausible that either of them committed the crime, especially Dassey. I'm not really comfortable with the way in which Avery seems to have got himself a cult following, his previous crimes and the unconnected accusations against him show him as a pretty unsavoury individual.
Indeed. Not the most likeable character by a long chalk.

Dassey seems entirely innocent though here. The only link apparently being his confession done under duress and without proper counsel and with no regard for his age or very low IQ.

Users who are viewing this thread