Neil Warnock (1 Viewer)

Paxman II

Love him or hate him a shoe in for us at this juncture.

no_loyalty

Not a cat in hell's chance he would work for Sisu

6 Generations

Five years ago, if he'd joined us his first 2 signings would've been Paddy Kenny and Shaun Derry.

I'd love 'Colin' here.

His achievement at Rotherham last year was remarkable.

Captain Dart

If we had new owners he'd be ideal to steady the ship and get us back up but while SISU remain any appointment is doomed to failure.

Terry Gibson's perm

I can't imagine for a minute he would come to this cash crash of a club unfortunately.

Paxman II

Why do some of you think there is 'NO CHANCE' of him coming here with an agreed short term appointment with one remit...get us up!
Are you saying SISU would not pay him anywhere near enough to tempt him? Come on he is out of work and loves the game, recently been linked to St Mirren for god sake. What have we got to lose?

Terry Gibson's perm

Why do some of you think there is 'NO CHANCE' of him coming here with an agreed short term appointment with one remit...get us up!
Are you saying SISU would not pay him anywhere near enough to tempt him? Come on he is out of work and loves the game, recently been linked to St Mirren for god sake. What have we got to lose?

Bit of a commute from his house n Devon

ceetee

I'm sure most of us thought there was no chance that Tony Mowbray would come.

I agree he's the man for short term success but I'd rather we try to find the next Eddie Howe from the lower leagues

6 Generations

Yes I know that.

He also has had the opportunity to manage Wednesday in his time but declined out of respect to United.

*fairly* ?

D

Deleted member 2477

He wont come to us as he has sense and people talk within football so he will be well aware of the shambolic running of the club

Brylowes

Don't be fooled Neil Warnock is obviously good at what he does, BUT to tempt
Him we would need to give him a top six budget ( a real one ) and a lucrative
Pay day for himself.
There are skint clubs working on a shoestring, and then there's us "shrinking"
More and more all the time, if there's no new owner waiting in the wings, we
Really are on borrowed time.

cunningstunt

We will be lucky to get an appointment from outside the club. Sisu will want to save some money before finishing the asset stripping. Not long now tho get sign off on building on the training ground and secure a cheap deal on sharing the butts that they can back out of when they fold us up.

KG7

I know he applied for the job three times when McGinnity was in charge but he would always refuse to interview him

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sick Boy

We will be lucky to get an appointment from outside the club. Sisu will want to save some money before finishing the asset stripping. Not long now tho get sign off on building on the training ground and secure a cheap deal on sharing the butts that they can back out of when they fold us up.

To be fair we were told the same before Mowbray was appointed; this forum had already decided the job was Hockaday's. Although he was responsible for Stokes coming to the club. ;)

SkyBlue_Bear83

You mention him every time Pax and every time it is an unrealistic suggestion, he walked away from Rotherham in the division above only a few months ago because he didn't want to do it anymore.

trevelfarandwide

Yes, I think he'd be a fantastic appointment, but no, it's never going to happen.

SISU won't shell out for another potentially expensive flop, remember, they're recouping as much as possible...I, like many others, am expecting Mark Venus to be handed the job.

Captain Dart

I know he applied for the job three times when McGinnity was in charge but he would always refuse to interview him
Doh...

Users who are viewing this thread