Neil Warnock till the end of the season? (1 Viewer)

rob9872

How much is staying in this league worth? £4m? He's not skint so I reckon if we asked him to work for £5k per week with a £1m bonus if he kept us up he might see it as a challenge worth taking

EleanorRigby

Warnock with one or two of his faithful servants, Shaun Derry on loan ?? No brainer for me. Turned a crappy QPR team heading for the drop into championship title winners, only there 22 months you know.

edgy

you're missing the bit about having football's richest owners. Whereas we have football's poorest owners.

stupot07

Warnock with one or two of his faithful servants, Shaun Derry on loan ?? No brainer for me. Turned a crappy QPR team heading for the drop into championship title winners, only there 22 months you know.

Yeah 15 permanent signings and 3 loan signings in his first full season to get promotion, including 4 of their 5 top goalscorers.....

Disorganised1

Good manager with enough money - no way he'd come here - and wrong attitude for me anyway.

In my opinion getting QPR promoted was a noteworthy achievement (the likes of Magilton, Sousa, and Dowie could not manage it) but considering the funds available I think getting Crystal Palace to the play-offs on a shoestring is a far more significant one.

Love him or hate him, he is a good manager at this level and gets the best out of average players. Unfortunately the chances of him coming here are virtually zero :(

Stoppercurtis

If you were going into battle you would want Neil Warnock on your side. Love him hate him he makes things happen and he is of course a graduate of the Brain Clough academy.

This is a great idea lets hope someone in power at CCFC agrees.

Stopper

come on mods, these must be leicester wums on here, where would our millions come from to entice warnock, i do wonder what goes through peoples minds sometimes, we cant afford a loan striker but can afford warnock and his backrooms big salaries and the money he would want for transfers, pointless thread, mad

Users who are viewing this thread