Neil Warnock...hypocrite (1 Viewer)

lesturd

Slags off EL Hadji Diouf last year saying:

“I think for many years I think he’s been the ‘gutter’ type of boy. I was going to call him a sewer rat, but that might insult the sewer rats. I think he’s the lowest of the low.

I can’t see him being at Blackburn much longer because I can’t see Steve Kean putting up with someone like that in the dressing room when he’s creating a new image.

I think he’ll be the first to go. Good riddens. I hope he goes abroad. I won’t miss watching him. Sign him? I wouldn’t want to talk to him.”

...and then signs him for dirty Leeds

Astute

That's Colin for you. Didn't get his name for nothing.

skybluebeduff

Love this, thank you for putting this up, it's now been posted to my scummy Leeds friends who have no fooking connection or heritage of yorkshire at all the yob :censored: 's :)

Nonleagueherewecome

Paxman II

....yeah it may be so but how many of you on here would have had him our manager in a heart beat regardless? :claping hands:

Nonleagueherewecome

I wouldn't, I hate the man far too much! He wasted a huge amount of dosh at QPR last season and was taking them down.

Sick Boy

Warnock is a great Championship manager, would love to have him in charge to lead us out of League 1.

He would have kept us up last season.

Astute

Warnock is a great Championship manager, would love to have him in charge to lead us out of League 1.

Colin Wanker as our manager?

Do you know anything about football? ;)

@richh87

Doubt it. No way those kids could have played his physical style of play. He always has a team of arseholes like Shaun Derry.

I don't like his style of play - I love watching our current style - just hope we score a lot more goals from it this year.

Disorganised1

....yeah it may be so but how many of you on here would have had him our manager in a heart beat regardless? :claping hands:

Not me. He stands for everything I despise about the modern game - Victory at any price - cheat, dive, posture, feign injury.

I support Coventry, but I won't do so at any price.

Grendel

I wouldn't, I hate the man far too much! He wasted a huge amount of dosh at QPR last season and was taking them down.

No you're right let's just be grateful we have Andy Thorn.

Grendel

thread was warnock hypocrite

yet you have to sadly have to try to make it anti Thorn thread

Not true - I was merely mentioning the irony that we decide to criticise a successful manager when we have a very unsuccessful one - it looks ridiculous.

Users who are viewing this thread