Needles ? (1 Viewer)

Gazolba

I see a cardiologist every 6 months and I have to get blood tested each time. When they draw the blood I just look the other way. I hate the sight of a hypodermic.
The funny thing is sometimes I barely feel a thing and other times it really hurts. It all depends on how skilled the person is doing it.

Sick Boy

I see a cardiologist every 6 months and I have to get blood tested each time. When they draw the blood I just look the other way. I hate the sight of a hypodermic.
The funny thing is sometimes I barely feel a thing and other times it really hurts. It all depends on how skilled the person is doing it.

I hate the ones by the dentist much more but when done well you don't even feel it.

Last edited:

ajsccfc

I don't mind needles as I can look away so it's done before you realise, but then recently I had to give my wife injections for a week after an op and it's the weirdest thing to do for the first time like you have to get past the idea that you're pushing a needle through skin. By the end of the week it was just another thing, but I don't think I could ever inject myself though still.

Otis

I don't mind needles as I can look away so it's done before you realise, but then recently I had to give my wife injections for a week after an op and it's the weirdest thing to do for the first time like you have to get past the idea that you're pushing a needle through skin. By the end of the week it was just another thing, but I don't think I could ever inject myself though still.
Did she query the procedure after the first few times and ask 'Why are you smiling when you do it and shouldn't it be going into my arm?'

dutchman

I hate the ones by the dentist much more but when done well you don't even feel it.

They don't work on me, I still feel everything. I'm not complaining though. My dentist is a pretty young girl. She once had difficulty extracting a split tooth and had to climb on top of me. That didn't work so she asked her even younger, prettier assistant to climb on top of me as well and help pull. In order to get the right angle the latter had to shove her crotch in my face. It was like something out of a W.C. Fields movie, but in reverse. I thought I'd died and gone to heaven.

Mr Panda

I almost lose consciousness watching my girlfriend have a blood test so god knows how it'll be if I ever had one.

Otis

They don't work on me, I still feel everything. I'm not complaining though. My dentist is a pretty young girl. She once had difficulty extracting a split tooth and had to climb on top of me. That didn't work so she asked her even younger, prettier assistant to climb on top of me as well and help pull. In order to get the right angle the latter had to shove her crotch in my face. It was like something out of a W.C. Fields movie, but in reverse. I thought I'd died and gone to heaven.
And then you finally woke up and found your underpants to be moist?

Mcbean

Will faint when talking about an upcoming injection - but if they just got on with it i would be fine

Covstu

Needles don’t really bother me to be honest, don’t get me wrong I am not queuing up to get one!

Don’t really like he sight of blood in operations etc bit much!

Si80

I donate platelets every 4 weeks. Needles don’t bother me at all. Quite happily sit there and watch as they put it in my arm.

Users who are viewing this thread