Need travel/bus help for tonight. (1 Viewer)

gouldberg

Hi all, normally get a lift to and from the game but with it being a sell out I can see there being major headaches around the ground parking wise. Thought I would look at bus travel but since I haven't used a bus since the routes all changed some assistance would be really helpful.

I'll be getting the 10 into town, that route hasn't changed. Once in town though I have a few dilemmas. As I'm travelling with a friend I need to know if you can get the matchday bus with a regular bus pass? He doesn't really want to pay what I presume will be £3.50+ when he has a pass. Is it £3.50? Honestly can't remember.

Anyway, where would I be able to get that bus from? Is it still the bottom stand closest to the Transport Museum in Pool Meadow? If he'd have to pay extra the other option is whatever now goes from Pool Meadow to the Ricoh. Is it still the 4 and what stand would I need to get that from?

All this trouble thanks to a sell out game :p

Any assistance would be great, thank you.

hill83

I think it's £4 for the match bus from pool meadow. A normal bus pass doesn't work. That would be your best bet though I think. No idea about normal bus routes.

Not sure which stand it is but I'd follow the whiff of nervousness and the sky blue scarves.

Cv3cov

Jump in a taxi!

RichieGunns

Number 20 from town goes up Foleshill road onto Loungford Road.

Get off by the Tesco Superstore bus entry and walk over to the Ricoh from there!

A single fair is £1.80 and a Daysaver is £3.70!

Simples!

Or the number 4 from outside Sainsbury's (Poole Meadow side, beside the ramp leading up to Dogma & Nandos, beside the Cov Building Society cash point), which goes straight to the Ricoh via Hen Lane

Users who are viewing this thread