need to score away (1 Viewer)

Sharpie83

We have scored 7 goals away from home this season but conceded 27 we really need some help we can't rely on our home form as we only have 6 games left so even if we win all 6 that's only 18 points which I don't think will b enough

rob9872

I can see why they call you Sharpie!

covcity4life

its because we are deers in headlights who are scared to atatck away from home,we try to hold on to nil nil as long as possible

manager needs to fix this,noone else

Otis

18 points could possibly prove to be enough. Think it might be one or two more required. Cannot see how we would win all our home games anyway though.

Massive ask even for a side at the top of the table.

Sharpie83

We are asking a team that has 28 points in 33 games to get 18 points in 6 that would b a tall ask for any team not just the championship I sadly can't see it happening

Astute

We are asking a team that has 28 points in 33 games to get 18 points in 6 that would b a tall ask for any team not just the championship I sadly can't see it happening

It is pure guesswork how many points we need. There are other teams around us on a much worse run than us. If they don't vastly improve on their recent form we will need much less than 18 points.

It's scary to see that the starting eleven against Forest hadn't scored a single away goal between them this season. In fact the only one of the match day squad who had scored an away goal was Connor Thomas!

Users who are viewing this thread