need help (1 Viewer)

bye dolphin

new to posting on here.gutted at whats going on,
hate what sisu are doing, been season ticket holder for nearly 30 years.
not into facebook/twitter.most of the lads i go game with have give up all ready .i cant give up so how do i get invovled.

ps drink in wheatsheaf on match days so must know some of you

W

westcountry_skyblue

Hi mate i am a wheatsheaf drinker when i get to games!!!
not into facebook/twitter.most of the lads i go game with have give up all ready .i cant give up so how do i get invovled.

J

Jack Griffin

Twitter is easy mate, just create an account & express your feelings to various journalists, there is a list on this site (see link below).
You'll be surprised at what you can achieve by virtue of having a direct line to influential persons and what's more it is short & sweet, you don't need to compose a literary masterpiece.

http://www.skybluestalk.co.uk/threa...-Hoffman-offer?p=488256&viewfull=1#post488256

I keep out of facebook myself.

bye dolphin

Twitter is easy mate, just create an account & express your feelings to various journalists, there is a list on this site (see link below).
You'll be surprised at what you can achieve by virtue of having a direct line to influential persons and what's more it is short & sweet, you don't need to compose a literary masterpiece.

http://www.skybluestalk.co.uk/threa...-Hoffman-offer?p=488256&viewfull=1#post488256

cheers mate will look at it
thought it was like face book and thats to jeremy kyle for me(no offence if your on face book)
but what i see on there freaks me out , there again im nearly 50

Users who are viewing this thread