Need a little help (1 Viewer)

tomparfitt17

Hey Guys.

Before I get going I will say I am a Bristol City fan, but I am on here to cause no trouble what so ever. I have a genuine dilemma and was hoping you good folk at Coventry could give me a hand.
I have a signed Coventry City top here worn in the pre match build up at Bristol City's Ashton Gate by Kieran Westwood when Coventry drew 1-1 in the 2009/10 season. It was given to me by Westwood himself down at the tunnel at Ashton Gate. I got it signed a year later in the 2010/11 season when Coventry won 1-2 at Ashton Gate. I'm having a problem identifying who the signature are on a couple of them.
I know that two autographs nearest the badge are Aidy Bothroyd and Ben Turner. The one underneath Turner is Kieran Westwood. But apart from that I am getting a bit confused.
I believe that 19 is Gary McSheffrey and that 39 is Jonson Clarke-Harris but the other one I'm not too sure. I think the number is 7 which would make it David Bell but I'm not 100% sure.
Could you guys help me at all in this just so I know for sure who it is.
The image (link) is below.

Thanks you in your help and can't wait to have you guys back down Ashton Gate in the next couple of weeks.
All the best

Tom Parfitt

Ao_H1daCIAARWi_.jpg:large

Marty

I think the 7 is Bell, but didn't McSheffrey wear 11 when he came back?

tomparfitt17

I looked on the match result for the game and McSheffrey wore 19 at the time but looking online his autograph seems longer unless he was in a rush when he signed it for me

Marty

I think you are right, Lukas had 11, King 9, King left, Lukas went from 11 to 9 & McSheffrey went from 19 to 11.

torchomatic

I think it's just someone checking if the pen works....

tomparfitt17

I am looking to sell the shirt so if any of you Coventry City fans would like the signed shirt I am willing to sell it to you. You guys are likely to cherish as a piece of memorabilia more than I am.

tomparfitt17

westwood was running towards the tunnel, we shouted at him to try and get something, he stopped and passed his shirt to us. but i can guarantee you 100% the shirt was worn by kieran westwood

WillieStanley

Just strikes me as odd, that's all! I'd have thought that they had their own training gear with their own squad numbers on...

SkyBlue_Bear83

Just strikes me as odd, that's all! I'd have thought that they had their own training gear with their own squad numbers on...

Yea I would have thought so but I don't really pay much attention to the warm up so wouldn't know. Nobody in the squad had a squad number 30 shirt that day.

Marty

I guess the players will be pritty much the same size so I guess there is no real use for having specific training kits for players, Thought it would just be the likes of Eastwood and his size 5XL kit that would be specific for him.

Users who are viewing this thread