need a lift from Devon/Torbay for jpt (1 Viewer)

siblue

Hi all,

Is anyone travelling to the home game with Crewe from Torbay/Devon or nearby and have room for one more.Obviously i'll chip in with costs.Just went to book train or bus and realised I can't get back until next morning.If not there will be a ticket going spare,be good to meet up with any local sky blues.

Skybluechick

Hi all,

Is anyone travelling to the home game with Crewe from Torbay/Devon or nearby and have room for one more.Obviously i'll chip in with costs.Just went to book train or bus and realised I can't get back until next morning.If not there will be a ticket going spare,be good to meet up with any local sky blues.
Try @skyblueben he's from down that way, altho I think he's already here nmay know someone whose comin down good luck my dads in goodrington if he's down I will let u know but doubt it

BurbageSkyBlues

Think there is a poster from Plymouth, perhaps that's not convenient; also theres a Taunton/ Somerset fan on here. Have a look on the posters names and try to pm a few?

RoboCCFC90

Hey mate sorry I would offer (I live I Exeter) but I already have plans there is another lad from Exeter on here somewhere, hope this helps

siblue

Hey mate sorry I would offer (I live I Exeter) but I already have plans there is another lad from Exeter on here somewhere, hope this helps

Thanksalot mate.I'm hoping there will be loads from Cov.there is certainly shit loads of Brummies:(

SkyBlueBen

Hi all,

I'm based in South Molton but we're stopping over in Cov for a few days but email @[email protected] , he's going up by car and has a spare seat.

We are trying on Twitter to get any South West Sky Blues fans together to sort out shared travel. Follow @mgreenexeter @skyblueben or @devonskyblues for more info.

Users who are viewing this thread