Nearest free on-street parking for the Ricoh? (1 Viewer)

Liquid Gold

Its rare the parking permitted areas are patrolled at night games, (council workers working past 5 doesn't happen anymore) also I believe the rules only apply for gates over 10k?
giphy.gif

Otis

That new Dhillons (?) Brewery has free parking and is right by the Ricoh.
Not at all doubting you, but if it's free and right next to the Ricoh, the place must be rammed every home game mustn't it and there would surely be no spaces.

Unless it's a 500 space car park of course. :)

pastythegreat

Its rare the parking permitted areas are patrolled at night games, (council workers working past 5 doesn't happen anymore) also I believe the rules only apply for gates over 10k?
For which the Lincoln game (should) be. They've sold 3500 I believe, whether they bring them all being a Tuesday night game I don't know. But should be a good gate.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Liquid Gold

Not at all doubting you, but if it's free and right next to the Ricoh, the place must be rammed every home game mustn't it and there would surely be no spaces.

Unless it's a 500 space car park of course. :)
They are always on social media trying to drum up business on match days advertising that they have free parking. I think not that many people know about it yet.

Grendel

Houldsworth crescent that’s where I’ve parked about 10 times and never had a problem

Rusty Trombone

Just park in the shopping centre car park and either buy a £50 Tesco/M&S/Game/Next/Greggs voucher for use in the future, or get some shopping after the game and top up the spend to £50 by buying a voucher.

Irish Sky Blue

Just park in the shopping centre car park and either buy a £50 Tesco/M&S/Game/Next/Greggs voucher for use in the future, or get some shopping after the game and top up the spend to £50 by buying a voucher.
If you do park in the Tesco car park you definitely need to get the £50 receipt. I’ve parked there twice this season and got a parking notice on both occasions. Once you send them a photo of the receipt they drop their attempted fine.

letsallsingtogether

Branstree drive off Lythalls Lane has a carpark for the residents it is private land and has no restrictions.
I park there sometimes.
Looks a bit rough but have never had any problems I used to own a property on that street.
Even the road has no signs.

Nick

Administrator
I might buy one of these from China

HTB1uANWOFXXXXbJXVXXq6xXFXXXM.jpg

Then just get a random fella to pick people up from streets just outside the zone and take them to the ground.

Obviously make it sky blue.

giphy.gif

CJ_covblaze

Ash

I normally park on Woodshires Road, just off Rowleys Green Lane and around 10 minute walk. Can always get a space, even when we had 28K against Accy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Otis

Made it no problem . In the ground now. Missus got a train back early and arrived at 18.50 into Coventry.

Otis

And I've been losing sleep for a week worrying about you. What a waste of a thread.
Well I didn’t bloody know did I!!! ;)

You can easily be at the Russian Embassy for 3 or 4 hours.

Luckily, I rang them anonymously this morning and told them not to touch the door handles.

When my missus got there she said the place was deserted.

Users who are viewing this thread