Near post article (1 Viewer)

Sky Blue Pete

Interesting stuff

cooperskyblue

So I was asked by Near Post to write some key points on and off the pitch that have been different this season compared to last and hopefully I managed to cover a few. They were dealing with the stats part but I was focusing on the aspects that have led to this marked improvement.

Appreciate you posting on here and thanks for reading guys! 👍

Sky Blue Pete

So I was asked by Near Post to write some key points on and off the pitch that have been different this season compared to last and hopefully I managed to cover a few. They were dealing with the stats part but I was focusing on the aspects that have led to this marked improvement.

Appreciate you posting on here and thanks for reading guys! 👍
It’s great

blunted

Predicted 7th finish then. Would have taken that at the start of the season. Not sure if I would take it now as I want us to prove everybody wrong and get into the top 6 or higher. Think the next two games will give us a clearer picture of where our away form is going. Would take two draws, or one win. Two losses, even unlucky ones would bring everyone down to earth.

Brighton Sky Blue

Predicted 7th finish then. Would have taken that at the start of the season. Not sure if I would take it now as I want us to prove everybody wrong and get into the top 6 or higher. Think the next two games will give us a clearer picture of where our away form is going. Would take two draws, or one win. Two losses, even unlucky ones would bring everyone down to earth.

Sort the away form and have some good luck with injuries and we'll actually do it.

wingy

Has it could you point me to that bit

Users who are viewing this thread