Ndlovu's Kids (1 Viewer)

Nick

Administrator

Is that 13 in Zimbabwe?

“I can simply not afford a deduction of R29,845 per month from my salary,” read the 49-year-old’s court application.

rob9872

Quite a few here too, be great if at least one of them turns out to be a baller.

Reactions: vow

robbiekeane

Is that 13 in Zimbabwe?

“I can simply not afford a deduction of R29,845 per month from my salary,” read the 49-year-old’s court application.

Approx £1,400 a month.

A lot of money by most peoples standards but kind of wild how different the game is now - that would be a drop in the ocean for most pros.

Also would just over a hundred quid a month for one child be a lot for maintenance?

Can’t believe I have even typed this I really don’t give a shit

shmmeee

Approx £1,400 a month.

A lot of money by most peoples standards but kind of wild how different the game is now - that would be a drop in the ocean for most pros.

Also would just over a hundred quid a month for one child be a lot for maintenance?

I pay significantly more per child, but I believe it’s capped here and so if you have more kids they each get less rather than it being a per child amount. It would also be based on his current income wouldn’t it?

Blind-Faith

I’m sure there was an Ndlovu who scored in the early rounds of the FA cup this season, I did think to myself it could be one of his? 😂

Bertola

Approx £1,400 a month.

The case is just for two of his kids... so the mother want £700 per kid a month.

His defence states he also needs to provide for the other 11

TomRad85

I’m sure there was an Ndlovu who scored in the early rounds of the FA cup this season, I did think to myself it could be one of his? 😂
Lee Ndlovu at Borehamwood, i'm sure any City fan that saw that name would wonder, its not quite Smith or Jones is it.

Terry Gibson's perm

Any children he has in the uk would be already playing if any good as he left his last club here nineteen years ago, unless he left a bucket full for the local ladies to share about😉

slowpoke

One of his kids, his eldest I think went to our youth club got to be 20 years ago moved to Birmingham he would be in his thirties now.

Hobo

You might think that some years ago it might have crossed his mind that "I can't really afford to have anymore kids?"

tisza

He was "notorious" back in the day. Butt of many jokes about scoring more off the field than on it😄 seriously he was nice kid who on his day was a great talent on the pitch

CCFC54321

I was told when big Ron was in charge one of the women that had a child off him went to the training ground at ryton to speak to Atkinson about not getting any maintenance from Nuddy.

Atkinson had him in the office to remind him of his responsibilities.

chiefdave

One of my Dads funding assessors in the care home is an Ndlovu. Didn't like to ask but it has to be doesn't it, not exactly a common name.

JonesBob

I was told when big Ron was in charge one of the women that had a child off him went to the training ground at ryton to speak to Atkinson about not getting any maintenance from Nuddy.

Atkinson had him in the office to remind him of his responsibilities.
What did Big Ron call him? I would have loved to have been a fly on the wall for that conversation.

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

I pay significantly more per child, but I believe it’s capped here and so if you have more kids they each get less rather than it being a per child amount. It would also be based on his current income wouldn’t it?
Think I'd call that the Boris Clause. Basically says if you're not keeping it your pants might as well go the whole hog. Once you're up to the max then it makes no difference.

Users who are viewing this thread