Nazon (1 Viewer)

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

If Biamou is so bad, why have both our top scorers, McNulty and Nazon, been at their most productive playing alongside Biamou? People were bickering whether or not he got an assist v Chesterfield - to me, he didn’t get a direct assist, but if that defender has a free header, it doesn’t fall to McNulty and there is no goal.

If he adds goals to his game he’ll be a very good player for us.

Sorry, but I don't buy that argument.

How many games has Biamou started? Nearly all of them?

How many actually assists has he got anyway?

Hobo

Jesus! Sorry wasn't aware. Could work then, seems the type who would still look after his fitness levels even when without a club

Well he has been injured all season which may have restricted that ability and at the age it can all go south very quickly.

Nick

Administrator
There were warning signs in September about his attitude. Remember when he'd scored in a couple of successive games and the CET did a big article about his loan and they spun it in a positive light, to me it was all negative. When asked if he thought he'd stay the season (asked in fooking September btw!!) he replied something like 'well if Coventry are in the top two I think I might stay'. That to me just screams the wrong attitude, you're here pal because you need to learn the game and are not good enough for wolves. He sounded like he was doing us a favour!

I think his half arsed warmups were telling as well. The other players would be stretching and keeping warm and he would be sat down with a hot drink watching.

jordan210

Shame to see him go. But understandable with his work rate and effort.

We need players giving 100% all the time to get promoted.

Its shame he doesn't have Beavon's work rate. Good luck to the guy if he can focus bit more on the field.

I won't forget the goal at Swindon mind you.

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

Genuine question, how many games have you seen him play?

2 assists? The way some go on here it's like he's set up every goal we've scored this season. Honestly, if something happens to McNulty we are screwed. Look at all of our midfielders and attackers. Who else there is going to score a goal? I don't think it's wise to pin everything on one player to produce.

And yes Nick, I have seen him play. About 4 times in the flesh. Several times on the internet, and many extended highlight clips. I also had porridge oats for breakfast.

Nick

Administrator
2 assists? The way some go on here it's like he's set up every goal we've scored this season. Honestly, if something happens to McNulty we are screwed. Look at all of our midfielders and attackers. Who else there is going to score a goal? I don't think it's wise to pin everything on one player to produce.

And yes Nick, I have seen him play. About 4 times in the flesh. Several times on the internet, and many extended highlight clips. I also had porridge oats for breakfast.

People are saying he is involved in goals and part of the general performance isn't he?

Which games did you see? To be fair his best ones were probably the middle ones, recently he has dropped off but a few games ago he would have games where he would dominate defenders all game and win everything with the headers going to players feet. Recently not been getting as much.

Grendel

I been to all but one home game. I’ve yet to see him play at all.

wal3590

Seems to me hes a handful for defenders, meaning it gives the other technically better players much ore time and space to do their job. My guess is Mcnulty loves playing with him

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

People are saying he is involved in goals and part of the general performance isn't he?

Which games did you see? To be fair his best ones were probably the middle ones, recently he has dropped off but a few games ago he would have games where he would dominate defenders all game and win everything with the headers going to players feet. Recently not been getting as much.

Recently he's dropped off? In fairness, most of the people defending him have been doing it recently so I thought I had just been missing something in the last few games.

If you've got a striker that hadn't scored in 21 games but was getting an assist every other week or so then I wouldn't mind as much. 2 assists in the whole season though? As I said, if we had other people scoring then you could afford to have a big lump getting in the way and not doing that much else. At the moment I am very worried we only have one goal threat.

Gosford Green

I think he offered a different option for half a game, no else really does and the wages would have been covered by our former rivals so nothing really gained in him heading back to Wolves.

People cut Biamou slack because he interacts with fans and is a nice bloke, my next door neighbour is a decent sort but he can not score goals in L2 either. If we are getting anywhere near promotion we need someone as well as McNulty to chip in with 10-15 goals between now and May. I can not see that player in the current squad

ready_96

not arsed about nazon leaving, more worried about what contracted player is going to be taken from us this time in the twice yearly auction we hold, just so we can keep the ricoh 'leccy meeting running...

better days

There were warning signs in September about his attitude. Remember when he'd scored in a couple of successive games and the CET did a big article about his loan and they spun it in a positive light, to me it was all negative. When asked if he thought he'd stay the season (asked in fooking September btw!!) he replied something like 'well if Coventry are in the top two I think I might stay'. That to me just screams the wrong attitude, you're here pal because you need to learn the game and are not good enough for wolves. He sounded like he was doing us a favour!
Now he's gone it won't hurt the team to say I heard months ago that the Duke was a player who had his own clique of team mates he thought were worthy of his level and to whom he would pass in games
Suspect we may hear more about this now

Last edited:

Nick

Administrator
Now he's gone it won't hurt the team to say I heard months ago that the Duke was a player who had his own clique of team mates he thought were worthy of his level and to whom he would pass in games
Suspect we may he's more about this now

I noticed at games when he was sub he was always on his own unless Biamou was there. Lincoln he just stood on his own taking shots after his hot drink.

You would see the other subs warming up, passing it to each other, doing skill and having a laugh and he would sort of look like the odd one out.

Ashdown

I been to all but one home game. I’ve yet to see him play at all.
I've only seen the two live and some highlights and I really wasn't impressed either. Even if he has improved somewhat, he doesn't seem to be a goal threat.

Captain Dart

I'm not saying for sure he may be a little narcissistic but one clue is that he has an artistic rendering of his image on his twitter feed & not just a photo where he calls himself Le Prince". 'Nuff said.
upload_2018-1-4_16-21-47.png

Adge

Feed the duck and eventually he flies off!
giphy.gif

Wanted him to stay but obviously there has been a fall out. Thanks for the goals but now time to move on.

christonabike

At least we signed a loanee who contributed and scored a few important goals. Thats the rub with loanees they arent playing for their own club for some reason and so any team who takes them has to take a chance. We have signed some right shyte over the years who offered nothing more than what we have already.

ceetee

not arsed about nazon leaving, more worried about what contracted player is going to be taken from us this time in the twice yearly auction we hold, just so we can keep the ricoh 'leccy meeting running...
Probably the same players we sold this time last year..............................according to those in the know

singers_pore

If/when McNulty goes on another goalless streak, I fear that we will regret not doing more to get Duck to stay. TBH I would have been pissed off as well if I had been benched in favor of Biamou.

Adge

If/when McNulty goes on another goalless streak, I fear that we will regret not doing more to get Duck to stay. TBH I would have been pissed off as well if I had been benched in favor of Biamou.
Fair shout!

Johnnythespider

It's ok to be pissed off about it, it's not ok to pretend you're injured and come off 10 minutes after coming on as a sub. If you're not happy being behind somebody in the team, when you get on you score a goal or make a goal or both, and make it impossible for the manager to leave you out. In short you prove you're a team player and in that sense despite Biamou's shortcomings he is ahead of Nazon.

Calista

Maybe I’ve missed something as usual. But I can’t see that anything has changed since the article yesterday, which said Nazon had returned to Wolves following the end of his spell with us, but was going to go back out on loan and we were still interested?

ccfclinney

Nazon is a lot better then biamou the bloke brings nothing for me .. can’t head it or hold it up.. I think he would be better suited our wide doesn’t make runs a striker should then if the odd occasion he’s in a good position doesn’t ask for the ball.. strange player to watch

singers_pore

It's ok to be pissed off about it, it's not ok to pretend you're injured and come off 10 minutes after coming on as a sub. If you're not happy being behind somebody in the team, when you get on you score a goal or make a goal or both, and make it impossible for the manager to leave you out. In short you prove you're a team player and in that sense despite Biamou's shortcomings he is ahead of Nazon.

So he was pretending to be injured? Who are you, the club doctor?

Alan Dugdales Moustache

I'd like to back Nazon. Recently it has been very cold and a bit wet. His gloves were crap. It was never going to work out for the lad.

Earlsdon-Loyal-Blue

Would love to know what number thread this is this season where the main discussion has become about Biamou’s work rate and lack of goals hahahahaha the amount of air time he gets on here and social media is astronomical.

I thought talk of Brexit was going to dominate our Christmas Dinner but thankfully my grandfather brought up Biamou first!!!

Otis

Would love to know what number thread this is this season where the main discussion has become about Biamou’s work rate and lack of goals hahahahaha the amount of air time he gets on here and social media is astronomical.

I thought talk of Brexit was going to dominate our Christmas Dinner but thankfully my grandfather brought up Biamou first!!!
Did you ever find out why he ate him in the first place? Especially as you seemingly had turkey lined up.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread