Naughty England star (1 Viewer)

higgs

England stars wouldn't have to pay the ladies would be throwing themselves at them

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

tom88

I’d guess Maguire due to his shit form. He also looks like the type of bloke who can fall in love easily.

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

The only surprising thing about this story is that the Sun didn’t wait until the opening week of the World Cup to run the story. They’ve got serious form in running down the England team, managers and individual players just as a major competition is about to kick off.
It is the first week of the World Cup. Just no-one told the journos it's been moved to November...

Grendel

The problem with court injunctions is it means people guess and are wrong

there was one years ago about a premier manager shagging a club therapist whose husband tried to release text messages - many guessed who it was and got it wrong. The text messages were squidgy gate levels. Said manager allegedly took another injunction out when he developed an obsession with Skyping a hooker who performed on camera when the club won an away game against the Odds.

skyblue1991

I’d guess Maguire due to his shit form. He also looks like the type of bloke who can fall in love easily.
6185936f19248ebf8c37e460e7227699.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 6 using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread