Nationalism (2 Viewers)

RingoCCFC

Ok Kid.

Just take a break from it from time to time yeah?

Haha shut up you flange! Would love to see you be a big man from out of the confinement of your keyboard warrior zone! đŸ€ŁđŸ§‚đŸ€«

shmmeee

Haha shut up you flange! Would love to see you be a big man from out of the confinement of your keyboard warrior zone! đŸ€ŁđŸ§‚đŸ€«

Are you offering people out on the Internet? Really?

You want to fight me because I find your nonsense yank version of libertarianism ludicrous?

And you’ve got the brass neck to call others snowflakes?

RingoCCFC

Love liberals you’re so easy to factually prove a point against! All of you are getting salty, yet trying to make out I’m the one going OTT! Not one constructive factual debunk to my statements has been put forward as it’s an opinion! Alike you sharing yours? Although I haven’t made up things or accused you ‘kids’ of being things your not without factual evidence to prove my point.

Get mad all you want together, I know who’s got the bigger brain here and who clearly works as a trolley pusher! đŸ€Ł

Brighton Sky Blue

You actually commented back prior to me engaging, think you’re slightly more salty! 🧂Honestly you could do with a bit more salt as you’re dry and lack flavour! đŸ€«

When did I ever mention Coventry? Again you’re trying to depict things with different subject matters that’s not what I said or mentioned, Coventry’s better but what about Africa? Does Africa benefit from multiculturalism? The Middle East? Europe?

So what skin pigment do I bare then? You’re bashing out nothing... dry, should apply some salt! 🧂😂

Didn’t think a bright spark like you needed inverted commas

RingoCCFC

Are you offering people out on the Internet? Really?

You want to fight me because I find your nonsense yank version of libertarianism ludicrous?

And you’ve got the brass neck to call others snowflakes?

When did I offer you out you clown? Again you’re being a proper liberal snowflake! ‘He called me a racist’ no he said ‘go home’.

I said I doubt you’d make a derogatory remark alike that if it was not from the confinement of your keyboard! đŸ€Łâ„ïž

shmmeee

When did I offer you out you clown? Again you’re being a proper liberal snowflake! ‘He called me a racist’ no he said ‘go home’.

I said I doubt you’d make a derogatory remark alike that if it was not from the confinement of your keyboard! đŸ€Łâ„ïž

Why would I not make that remark if you’re not threatening violence?

When have I said anything about racism?

You’re losing it. As I said, take a break from YouTube, it’s not healthy.

RingoCCFC

Why would I not make that remark if you’re not threatening violence?

When have I said anything about racism?

You’re losing it. As I said, take a break from YouTube, it’s not healthy.

The other individual referenced it, let’s not try to get smug! I’m here fighting off you corrupted liberals with ‘non gender, non religious aligned H20 multi religious holy water’.

Take a break from the Love EU page! 👍

As to my point I’m half-caste, I believe multiculturalism has failed...historically and worldwide as a majority! Yes racism is at its lowest form in the UK currently than ever prior... but it once exsisted here? Black people were once enslaved and there was no two tone or racial equality then? Even in the 80’s there was open racism! So don’t tell me Coventry has always been a place of racial equality and openness and feed me bullshiteeee!

My soul point is that mass multicultralism with several religious beliefs and many radical followers and how different these views are on the ways of living life that it simply will result in one being oppressed! Hence why multiculturalism doesn’t work in Africa? Hence why there’s issues even in India where there’s several languages spoken and different cultural and religious beliefs? Hence why mass rape has occurred in Europe? Misunderstanding of ‘cultures acceptancies’.

You keep telling yourselves though that multiculturalism is a success and hasn’t failed currently and previously for thousands of years! The only person here in need of YouTube is you lot to educate yourself on conflicts currently and previously to understand ‘multicultral sucess’. So successful we’ve got black lives matter rioting throughout the west! đŸ‘đŸ€Ł But yeah... clearly there’s no reason behind that! đŸ§đŸ€š

shmmeee

The other individual referenced it, let’s not try to get smug! I’m here fighting off you corrupted liberals with ‘non gender, non religious aligned H20 multi religious holy water’.

As to my point I’m half-caste, I believe multiculturalism has failed...historically and worldwide as a majority! Yes racism is at its lowest form in the UK currently than ever prior... but it once exsisted here? Black people were once enslaved and there was no two tone or racial equality then? Even in the 80’s there was open racism! So don’t tell me Coventry has always been a place of racial equality and openness and feed me bullshiteeee!

My soul point is that mass multicultralism with several religious beliefs and many radical followers and how different these views are on the ways of living life that it simply will result in one being oppressed! Hence why multiculturalism doesn’t work in Africa? Hence why there’s issues even in India where there’s several languages spoken and different cultural and religious beliefs? Hence why mass rape has occurred in Europe? Misunderstanding of ‘cultures acceptancies’.

You keep telling yourselves though that multiculturalism is a success and hasn’t failed currently and previously for thousands of years! The only person here in need of YouTube is you lot to educate yourself on conflicts currently and previously to understand ‘multicultral sucess’. So successful we’ve got black lives matter rioting throughout the west! đŸ‘đŸ€Ł But yeah... clearly there’s no reason behind that! đŸ§đŸ€š

Whole lot to unpack here. You have no idea what my views are. You’ve drenched yourself in shite yank right wing nonsense and now see an amorphous blob of cartoon villains you’re fighting against that don’t exist.

I haven’t even got the time to go through the litany of outright factual errors in your post, so I’ll stick with: get off YouTube kid and live in the real world. SJW cringe vids are not real life.

RingoCCFC

Ringo - do you plan to press charges against the guy who punched you on the tube, or are you going to play it safe and stick to online-only preaching for the time being?

What are you going on about? I love how you’ve made a visualization of an event with me in it... but kind of concerning... don’t fall down the Clinton liberal path or the next vision you’ll be getting won’t be Weekend at Burnies house it’ll be Weekend at Epsteins house! 👀 Lay off the spice!

Ian1779

Love liberals you’re so easy to factually prove a point against! All of you are getting salty, yet trying to make out I’m the one going OTT! Not one constructive factual debunk to my statements has been put forward as it’s an opinion! Alike you sharing yours? Although I haven’t made up things or accused you ‘kids’ of being things your not without factual evidence to prove my point.

Get mad all you want together, I know who’s got the bigger brain here and who clearly works as a trolley pusher! đŸ€Ł
You are literally a talking Daily Mail message board, and what seems to escape your thought process is that you haven’t proven a single fact in your diatribe.

Ring Of Steel

If multiculturalism is failing then its a failure of society, not the concept of multiculturalism itself, which is a good thing (no doubt you disagree on that). Unfortunately you are little more than a useful drone for the people who don't want multiculturalism & are currently trying to drag the world backwards 100 years, who also happens to be handy with the emojis.

RingoCCFC

Whole lot to unpack here. You have no idea what my views are. You’ve drenched yourself in shite yank right wing nonsense and now see an amorphous blob of cartoon villains you’re fighting against that don’t exist.

I haven’t even got the time to go through the litany of outright factual errors in your post, so I’ll stick with: get off YouTube kid and live in the real world. SJW cringe vids are not real life.

Again proving my point, you have the time to respond several times but don’t have the time despite somehow ‘knowing’ they’re wrong to briefly note how and reference a factual source to back your ‘knowledge’. I don’t know your political belief, alike you don’t know mine. Because firstly if you actually were as smart as you’re trying to make out you’d know that nationalism doesn’t exsist in ‘yank’ land? Also not understanding that reference it’s pretty disrespectful...

But just to show you how I don’t need to reference a source and can reply quickly and prove your drivel wrong... In the country of the United States of America which I believe you’re referencing as this yank stuff... the right see themselves in line with the views of ‘patriotism’ not nationalism!

My views are my own, they’re not sourced from YouTube or American socialites! But again YouTube would have come in handy for you... would have taught you about the difference between nationalism and patriotism! đŸ€šđŸ‘

shmmeee

Again proving my point, you have the time to respond several times but don’t have the time despite somehow ‘knowing’ they’re wrong to briefly note how and reference a factual source to back your ‘knowledge’. I don’t know your political belief, alike you don’t know mine. Because firstly if you actually were as smart as you’re trying to make out you’d know that nationalism doesn’t exsist in ‘yank’ land? Also not understanding that reference it’s pretty disrespectful...

But just to show you how I don’t need to reference a source and can reply quickly and prove your drivel wrong... In the country of the United States of America which I believe you’re referencing as this yank stuff... the right see themselves in line with the views of ‘patriotism’ not nationalism!

My views are my own, they’re not sourced from YouTube or American socialites! But again YouTube would have come in handy for you... would have taught you about the difference between nationalism and patriotism! đŸ€šđŸ‘

Nationalism doesn’t exist in the country who’s presidents election slogan was “America First”?

OK mate.

I’ll swing back and dissect your post later if you want. Got a Zoom meeting now.

Ian1779

There’s a train of thought that Nationalism can be considered to be the manipulation of patriotism which allows you to foster intolerance and hatred towards certain demographics in the notion that it protects your country, so it’s OK.

Ring Of Steel

So anyway, Ringo- a quick look through your posting history reveals you to be either suffering from some kind of memory disorder or a troll (or both)- you said above you turned against Labour, but earlier you were saying you'd have to "hold your nose in order to vote Tory", you don't seem to know whether you grew up in Wood End or Solihull, one minute you're mixed race then you're not- if you're gonna spin a yarn then try to make it consistent, huh? đŸ€„

RingoCCFC

If multiculturalism is failing then its a failure of society, not the concept of multiculturalism itself, which is a good thing (no doubt you disagree on that). Unfortunately you are little more than a useful drone for the people who don't want multiculturalism & are currently trying to drag the world backwards 100 years, who also happens to be handy with the emojis.

Actually I do agree that society is the core failure... but thanks for attempting to predict my views! However society and humanoids are influenced by other individuals from birth, thus being brought up with religion! Cultures and religion cause divide it’s factually accepted in education. You’re telling me they don’t? Tell me why gays and non Muslims are oppressed in Saudi Arabia....

The issue lays to deep to change, the western world has tried and look at the results! I’ve never once said race is the issue... look at Boston in Lincolnshire it’s multicultural to the core ‘apparently’ the cost of that ‘multi’ was that the British populous were pushed out due to feeling isolated by not understanding several languages and further issues such as cheap employment/labour. The same can be said for Bradford? Luton? Birmingham?

Do you not find it bazar that Coventry once wasn’t a shit hole? It honestly looked better during the blitz than it does now! I grew up in Wood End and the houses there looked like a photo from Hiroshima! What happened in the timeline? We evolved or did we embrace and at what cost to others? Crime rises also? Policing statistics show large violence between different religious sects and national criminal syndicates... they operate with a national identity as an example and can be seen as a cultural issue.

Honestly to say multiculturalism is a success is a disgrace to all the girls that have been raped as a result of misunderstood acceptances of people from different cultures within Europe... why the hell have governments promoted a no rape hands gesture otherwise? Again I don’t think I’m sniffing glue, rather the polar opposite...

Deny failure in multiculturalism with the European migrant crisis = rape supporter. đŸ€Ł (can’t make it any more to the nail with you boys to factually show that there are issues!)

Again I’ve never once said I don’t want there to be people of different races living beside each other.... but what makes me different from my white friends or an Asian Muslim? The way we were brought up and how we were taught to identify. If religions were non existent you’d never have these issues! But humans have never to date lived in peace and that falls into line with my stance on multiculturalism as a whole being flawed.

So to clarify to all of you... I’m not a racist, I don’t watch American youtubers, I don’t know a guy on a tube? I don’t hate different cultures or religions? I just said that when put together issues arise! Honestly going back to my first post... Leon Trotsky! You can’t argue with left to your viewpoint... you want free speech but you also love to silence others who speak not in favour of your stance with falsehood allegations and made up or completely off the topic of what I said non sense! Like someone brought up Libya and I never even mentioned the place in any form!

Discussions are meant to be to discuss not to silence... but to even say one of you are right leaning in any regard would be a lie as you’d have agreed with some of the factual mentions.

Cheers for the tears and 0 factual debunks towards my statements put forward! đŸ‘đŸ€Ł

Ian1779

Actually I do agree that society is the core failure... but thanks for attempting to predict my views! However society and humanoids are influenced by other individuals from birth, thus being brought up with religion! Cultures and religion cause divide it’s factually accepted in education. You’re telling me they don’t? Tell me why gays and non Muslims are oppressed in Saudi Arabia....

The issue lays to deep to change, the western world has tried and look at the results! I’ve never once said race is the issue... look at Boston in Lincolnshire it’s multicultural to the core ‘apparently’ the cost of that ‘multi’ was that the British populous were pushed out due to feeling isolated by not understanding several languages and further issues such as cheap employment/labour. The same can be said for Bradford? Luton? Birmingham?

Do you not find it bazar that Coventry once wasn’t a shit hole? It honestly looked better during the blitz than it does now! I grew up in Wood End and the houses there looked like a photo from Hiroshima! What happened in the timeline? We evolved or did we embrace and at what cost to others? Crime rises also? Policing statistics show large violence between different religious sects and national criminal syndicates... they operate with a national identity as an example and can be seen as a cultural issue.

Honestly to say multiculturalism is a success is a disgrace to all the girls that have been raped as a result of misunderstood acceptances of people from different cultures within Europe... why the hell have governments promoted a no rape hands gesture otherwise? Again I don’t think I’m sniffing glue, rather the polar opposite...

Deny failure in multiculturalism with the European migrant crisis = rape supporter. đŸ€Ł (can’t make it any more to the nail with you boys to factually show that there are issues!)

Again I’ve never once said I don’t want there to be people of different races living beside each other.... but what makes me different from my white friends or an Asian Muslim? The way we were brought up and how we were taught to identify. If religions were non existent you’d never have these issues! But humans have never to date lived in peace and that falls into line with my stance on multiculturalism as a whole being flawed.

So to clarify to all of you... I’m not a racist, I don’t watch American youtubers, I don’t know a guy on a tube? I don’t hate different cultures or religions? I just said that when put together issues arise! Honestly going back to my first post... Leon Trotsky! You can’t argue with left to your viewpoint... you want free speech but you also love to silence others who speak not in favour of your stance with falsehood allegations and made up or completely off the topic of what I said non sense! Like someone brought up Libya and I never even mentioned the place in any form!

Discussions are meant to be to discuss not to silence... but to even say one of you are right leaning in any regard would be a lie as you’d have agreed with some of the factual mentions.

Cheers for the tears and 0 factual debunks towards my statements put forward! đŸ‘đŸ€Ł
You’ve mentioned mass rape repeatedly yet not once voiced your abhorrence at systemic child abuse rampant in the Christian Church throughout the ages, the BBC and government during the 2nd part of the 20th Century.
You don’t give a fuck about the abuse of vulnerable people - just want a vehicle to parrot your agenda.

RingoCCFC

So anyway, Ringo- a quick look through your posting history reveals you to be either suffering from some kind of memory disorder or a troll (or both)- you said above you turned against Labour, but earlier you were saying you'd have to "hold your nose in order to vote Tory", you don't seem to know whether you grew up in Wood End or Solihull, one minute you're mixed race then you're not- if you're gonna spin a yarn then try to make it consistent, huh? đŸ€„

When did I say I wasn’t and when did I say on this subject that I favoured a political party! Right wing political ideological values and conservative politics does not mean ‘convervative party’ Jesus... do you know anything about politics? 👀

As for weirdly stalking me... clearly proves you’re a tad bit sad and weird not to mention salty.... I grew up in wood end and moved to Solihull! You know... people move pal! đŸ‘đŸ˜‚đŸ‘€đŸ€š Stop being hypocritical.... people do get out of woodend what are you saying a mixed race lad shouldn’t be able to leave wood end you racist prick?

RingoCCFC

There’s a train of thought that Nationalism can be considered to be the manipulation of patriotism which allows you to foster intolerance and hatred towards certain demographics in the notion that it protects your country, so it’s OK.

Which would make zero sense considering nationalism and the understanding behind it exsisted far before patriotism which came about in the 1500’s? đŸ€š

RingoCCFC

You’ve mentioned mass rape repeatedly yet not once voiced your abhorrence at systemic child abuse rampant in the Christian Church throughout the ages, the BBC and government during the 2nd part of the 20th Century.
You don’t give a fuck about the abuse of vulnerable people - just want a vehicle to parrot your agenda.

When did that ever become a mentioning of nationalism and multiculturalism? If you wanted my opinion on nonces and religions I’d have mentioned that on the ‘religion and nonce priests’ topic that isn’t created yet? Seriously am I missing something? I mentioned multiculturalism had failed not religion promotes rape and child marriage...

Which as you know in the Western World is forwned upon... but the point I made is that it’s not where they’re from... hence it being a cultural subject matter?

This is like that Aussie advert where he slaps all them people... you boys keep coming at me with your bullshit and my savant liberal deflector abilities are just showing you right up!

Ring Of Steel

When did I say I wasn’t and when did I say on this subject that I favoured a political party! Right wing political ideological values and conservative politics does not mean ‘convervative party’ Jesus... do you know anything about politics? 👀

As for weirdly stalking me... clearly proves you’re a tad bit sad and weird not to mention salty.... I grew up in wood end and moved to Solihull! You know... people move pal! đŸ‘đŸ˜‚đŸ‘€đŸ€š Stop being hypocritical.... people do get out of woodend what are you saying a mixed race lad shouldn’t be able to leave wood end you racist prick?

lol, stop being such a snowflake :p You got sussed,its no big deal, you carry on having your fun

jimmyhillsfanclub

You may want to return your savant liberal deflectors to amazon mate.....I think they may have developed a fault.

Brighton Sky Blue

Which would make zero sense considering nationalism and the understanding behind it exsisted far before patriotism which came about in the 1500’s? đŸ€š

Common to both is taking pride in things you haven't done just because you were born on one side of a line on a map.

RingoCCFC

lol, stop being such a snowflake :p You got sussed,its no big deal, you carry on having your fun

Not to sure you’re copy and paste of my remark is really working pal... kinda childish... I’m not the one wasting my time going through someone’s posts... kinda makes you the salty snowflake here! đŸ€ŁđŸ‘€

RingoCCFC

You may want to return your savant liberal deflectors to amazon mate.....I think they may have developed a fault.

You clearly can’t read which is why you’ve not had anything intellectual to say as you don’t have a brain and were brought up in a time before iPads exsisted to help with learning difficulties! ❄

jimmyhillsfanclub

You clearly can’t read which is why you’ve not had anything intellectual to say as you don’t have a brain and were brought up in a time before iPads exsisted to help with learning difficulties! ❄

That suggests you were brought up AFTER Ipads existed.....which makes you about 10.....which explains a lot. Well done.

RingoCCFC

Common to both is taking pride in things you haven't done just because you were born on one side of a line on a map.

Patriotism and Nationalism are miles different otherwise they’d be the same and intellectual scholars would have aligned that analogy and made that case! US politics, their governance and the way it operates and their laws of the land and beliefs are not even close to traditional European structures... in fact Russia is closer aligned!

Again despite many people on here just posting drovel if you said something factually true I’d admit it... but as I pointed out they’re different hence nationalism was exsistant in context many hundred years prior to modern patriotism. US patriotism is completely a ball game in itself you can’t even compare them on a scale against say Polish Nationalists and Polish people are known for being nationalists.

Ring Of Steel

Patriotism and Nationalism are miles different otherwise they’d be the same and intellectual scholars would have aligned that analogy and made that case! US politics, their governance and the way it operates and their laws of the land and beliefs are not even close to traditional European structures... in fact Russia is closer aligned!

Again despite many people on here just posting drovel if you said something factually true I’d admit it... but as I pointed out they’re different hence nationalism was exsistant in context many hundred years prior to modern patriotism. US patriotism is completely a ball game in itself you can’t even compare them on a scale against say Polish Nationalists and Polish people are known for being nationalists.

Its factually true that you're lying.. however like most of the Canadian posters you are entertaining, so all good ;)

RingoCCFC

That suggests you were brought up AFTER Ipads existed.....which makes you about 10.....which explains a lot. Well done.

Yeah I’m ten years old and I’m a smarter cookie than you... explains your learning difficulties... 👍 I was always raised right though unlike yourself... I don’t take the piss out of people with disabilities and I was taught to stay away from deviant online groomers... so stop taking to me sir or you’ll be finding yourself on a pedo hunters video and in the custody of a West Midlands police station facing sentencing!

giphy.gif

Brighton Sky Blue

You criticised multi culturalism while unironically sporting a two tone avatar. You then brushed it off as a one off, then when Coventry more broadly was brought up as a successful case of multiculturalism you moved the goalposts a second time. Which leads me to believe that a lot like Steven Crowder, you actually won't 'change your mind'.

RingoCCFC

Its factually true that you're lying.. however like most of the Canadian posters you are entertaining, so all good ;)

Who said I was in Canada? Might be apart of my Houdini act! I’m a compulsive liar according to you and thus everything I say must be questioned beyond a reasonable doubt! I actually grew up in Nigeria and have never been to England or Canada and currently reside in The Gambia.

Should have done more research into me... amateur journalism...

giphy.gif

shmmeee

OK let’s have a go.

Nationalism factually has created the world we live in and driven technological development in an attempt to be one step ahead.

This isn’t a fact. No single ideology has created the world we live in. Perhaps our most significant technological advances like telecoms and the web have come explicitly from trans national collaborations. The modern working week, state education, come explicitly from socialism. The finance industry explicitly from capitalism.

Liberalism and anti nationalism is the death or the world we know it at current... well it’s already burning look at the way the west has changed in the face of twenty years.

This is just nonsense and barely a coherent sentence. The idea that nationalism and liberalism are opponents firstly. I’m guessing from your next sentence you’ve made the classic American mistake of confusing liberalism and socialism (which are in fact opposites in economic terms) and confusing social and economic liberalism. You present not evidence “the world is burning”. On most measures the world is fine. Life expectancy up. Disease down. Incomes up. You need to define your terms.

Liberalism feed on oppressing people and branding people with terms like ‘fascist’ and the golden one ‘racist’ if they don’t agree with their perspective on a subject matter.

This is where your misunderstanding of what liberalism is really makes you look silly. “Liberalism feed [sic] on oppressing people” just read that through again would you? Liberalism, the ideology of allowing people to do what they want without government interference feeds on oppressing people. You sure about that?

Even if we are kind and assume you mean socialism and not liberalism, you’re pretending to have solved an argument of over a century. Oppression comes in many forms. Survival of the fittest oppressed the weak. Equality of outcomes oppresses the unique and talented. A capitalist system oppresses those who lack opportunity. Etc etc. Great rule of thumb: if you find yourself thinking you’re 100% right and everyone else is evil and/or stupid you’ve taken a wrong turn in your thinking so where.

Leon Trotsky driven that communist word to oppress those who didn’t believe in their ideology and it worked, you slander and brand someone with the term so much people begin to believe it.

What’s Leon Trotsky got to do with anything? There are a tiny handful of Trotskyists in the U.K. Even the CPGB is and always had been tiny. Cartoon villains who don’t exist.

This sentence doesn’t make much sense to be honest so I’m having to do a lot of heavy lifting interpreting it, but it seems you’re saying communism oppresses people? I mean sure, but what’s that got to do with anything?

Also, the hypocrisy at coming into this thread blathering about others slandering and branding others with “terms” when all you’ve done is go off about “liberals” and “snowflakes”

I’m not fond of the EDL just to align my views

Oh. Well done.

Uh oh.

Tommy Robinson is quite a golden subject matter on that point so many times he’s been called a racist and when asked to prove he’s a racist they’ve never factually provided clear full proof evidence to prove their claim

Like this video of him calling people Pakis you mean?

yet their stance is always portrayed by the media to be the ‘correct’ decision/stance.

Ah “the media”! Which media is this exactly? Last I checked the biggest selling newspapers in the country were fairly well aligned with Yaxley-Lennons view on migrants and Islam.

Open borders have proven a great deal, failure... mass rape... undocumented individuals....

On what planet do we have open borders exactly? What mass rape? A few grooming gangs, many of which are British born? Undocumented individuals? What country doesn’t have them? That’s like claiming we should abolish the police because there’s still crime.

Multiculturalism is a failed project... humans have never lived peacefully amongst each other with radically different political, ideological and religious views!

And yet, here we are, the most racially and culturally diverse group in history and also in the longest extended peacetime in recorded history. How strange!

We’re currently in the Western World so ‘cuckold’.... I’m not trying to make a racial point but whites are known to solely be in the Western World and as a race are the minority on earth yet we’re the only place on earth to embrace other races and religions in such a fashion!

I like how you tried to not make a racial point by purely talking about race 👌

Genuinely not even sure you’ve made a point, so fail on both counts.

You don’t see the same multicultural ideology being accepted on Saudi Arabia? Women being oppressed, one religion, killed if you’re gay? Yet the liberals of the west aren’t outraged by that! In Africa albinos are killed for ‘witch doctor’ rituals still... that’s a cultural ideology and meanwhile we’re making out we’ve got an issue?

Where are you looking where the liberals (again assuming you means socialists here) aren’t concerned about the Saudi human rights abuses?

It’s the right that turn a blind eye to that for money.

Nationalism and nationalists are what have made this island what it is!

Again, not something you’ve proved. I’d argue nationalism was what we were fighting against in WW2 and it’s that opposition that has made us who we are. But that begs the question of who exactly we are.

It’s made Europe as a whole what it is! Soldiers died fighting for nationalism not the European Union...Hitler would have died from laughter knowing that such liberal ideals after the war would allow Germany to take over Europe! He’d be shocked by how weak Europe would become though in the process!

More obvious nonsense. Europe is weak yet is kicking Britain’s ass in trade negotiations and has allowed smaller countries to compete on a global stage.

The EU was literally a codification of the values of the allies: liberal democracy over nationalism. I think maybe you need to read a history book

Nationalists fight for nations and fight for their beliefs, liberals shed tears and scream...

What even is this? Only nationalists go to war? What?

Centralism and Right leaning views are the way back to a more prosperous Britain....

We’ve had right leaning or centrist governments since 1979. It sure is a long way back, huh?

this current ‘liberal’ political culture is far-left that we’re seeing people express in the masses and they’re ironically the ones to call people ‘facists’ when they qualify as fascists themselves.

Again. The current government of the last decade is right wing. The largest selling newspapers are right wing. What political culture are you on about?

You’ve got LGBT communities defending Islam.... a religion thats preachers and laws call for the death of them... that’s why the far-left are so idiotic! đŸ€ŠđŸ»â€â™‚ïžđŸ€·đŸ»â€â™‚đŸ€Ł

Being gay is far left now? All religions call for the death of the gays, most followers ignore it in the 21st century. Gay people realise that a liberal democracy is needed to allow both freedom of religion and freedom of sexuality.

The rest of the world isn’t adapting to these ideologies liberals are promoting in Europe and North America...

Again just false. On any metric pretty much every country on the planet is becoming more socially liberal.

to believe religions like Islam support multiculturalism or any of these recent ‘immigrants’ want to live in a multicultural nation is also far from reality.... Colonel Ghadaffi even said... Europe will once adhear to the rule of sharia law and equality and will be Islamic... by birth fertility ratings this is already becoming a factual reality! So for liberals to say nationalism is wrong and oppressive? What f***** isn’t in this world?

Ah the birth rate myth!

Yeah it’s bollocks: FactCheck: will Britain have a Muslim majority by 2050?

The white race isn’t in danger Darren.

Users who are viewing this thread