Nathan Dyer V Jonathon De Guzman (1 Viewer)

Dyer was a complete d*ck. JDG won the pen, he's got a right to take it. I hate Swansea and have been rooting for Bradford all along, but Dyer was an A-hole. He has plenty of time to get a hat-trick

rob9872

V 10 men 30 mins left against a team 3 leagues below too. If I was dyer I would have just ran in ahead of him after it was spotted

rob9872

Dyer was a complete d*ck. JDG won the pen, he's got a right to take it. I hate Swansea and have been rooting for Bradford all along, but Dyer was an A-hole. He has plenty of time to get a hat-trick

Hate swansea? Why? Seem a decent club to me and plat the game in the right way, I like watching them.

sw88

Chief Commentator!
Didnt it happen for us one year? Think someone was on a pen n Sheff would not let go of the ball and took the pen himself. Cant remember who the other player was.

I like Swansea, although since the ballboy saga ive taken a dislike to them. So ideally wanted Bradford to do better than they have done.

Surprised the captain didnt get involved n make the decision for them.

Thought the red card was a bit harsh. 3-0 down in the cup final. A yellow would have sufficed imo. Letter of the law though i guess

rob9872

Sheff v derby I think

stupot07

Didnt it happen for us one year? Think someone was on a pen n Sheff would not let go of the ball and took the pen himself. Cant remember who the other player was.

I like Swansea, although since the ballboy saga ive taken a dislike to them. So ideally wanted Bradford to do better than they have done.

Surprised the captain didnt get involved n make the decision for them.

Thought the red card was a bit harsh. 3-0 down in the cup final. A yellow would have sufficed imo. Letter of the law though i guess

Stern John.

Sutty

Would Dyer be stepping up if it was 0-0 in the last 5 minutes of a pressure cup final? I highly doubt it. You have designated penalty takers for a reason.

Sutty

Really can't believe people are giving the ref stick for this. Everyone moans about inconsistency and then wants clear red card offences to be ignored because 'it's a cup final', and 'it would be such a shame'.

rob9872

Firstly, the Welsh hate the English, and secondly, Bradford are the underdogs and i feel they deserve it much more

all of them? Racist or simply stupid?

sw88

Chief Commentator!
One thing i do dislike about Swansea is the same thing i dislike about Cardiff: play in English leagues but looked after by Welsh FA!

Yet when they win today and get into Europe they will represent England and have the St George's flag against their name!

Should be one or the other; not both

Lambo58

Everyones going on about how amazing Bradford fans are being. All they're doing is waving their little flags

Sutty

Not giving him stick. I said its the letter of the law. Just think there are times discression can be used!

Fair enough. To an extent I agree but if Duke had stayed on, saved the pen and Bradford had turned the game around Swansea would rightly be furious.

sw88

Chief Commentator!
Dewch ar gefnogwyr Sky ydych yn las, nad oes unrhyw beth o'i le ar y Gymraeg, maent yn union fel shagging defaid yn oes amser sbâr.

Love it when other languages dont have words of their own so they have to adopt ours! (Reference to shagging being the only word the same in English and Welsh.........I presume hes talking Welsh)

rob9872

Well i love my country, support england, love england, thats not racist, its called loving your country

No it isn't. I do too but don't hate all of the others. Xenophobia its called, look it up.

deanocity3

gadael i gyd yn canu ynghyd
chwarae i fyny blues awyr
er ein bod yn canu gyda'n gilydd
ni fyddwn byth yn colli
Tottenham neu Chelsea
unedig neu unrhyw un
maent yn shelln `n trechu ni
byddwn `ymladd tan y gêm yn cael ei ennill
I don't fancy singing this version

Marty

I think it happened another time for us too. I'm sure we were 3 or 4-0 up and we get a penalty, Bjarni Gudjonsson had scored two, was given the penalty instead of McSheffrey? but ended up missing.

Users who are viewing this thread