Nathan Cameron today (1 Viewer)

skyblueshaun

i would like to point out that i thought the young lad played well today

torchomatic

I agree. I've never been a fan to be honest and Tuesday's performance didn't help, but for the most part he snuffed out King well.

Grendel

Yes he was excellent. Amazing for one so young.

pusbccfc

How scared did marlon look :D

PVA

Scared the crap out of me in the first 10 mins but then settled down and looked solid.

Also clattered MK a couple of times :)

Grendel

People seem to forget how effective he was last season. Even when fit this season thorn has preferred Christie as full back and keogh and a n other as centre backs. He has never started on merit and if hussey was fit would still be sidelined.

ccfcway

Craine / Keogh and McPake will be gone come the summer, so it could be

Hussey----Wood------Cameron-----Clarke

with Willis and Christie as subs

Thats about as good as you will get in League One

Its higher up the field we have the problems !

J

Jack Griffin

McPake still has a contract next year. So does Keogh, but I expect he will go for money in the summer.

Last edited by a moderator:

ccfcway

L1 Team will probably be:

Murphy
Clarke Cameron Wood Hussey
Thomas Deegan McSheffrey Baker
Platt Cody

interesting formation with mcshuft in centre mid, but in terms of a 1st team, they would be able to compete in the top half, but still would be short of the play offs i think !

not enough goals

AFCCOVENTRY

interesting formation with mcshuft in centre mid, but in terms of a 1st team, they would be able to compete in the top half, but still would be short of the play offs i think !

not enough goals

Deegan and Thomas in the middles i meant.

Remember RoD will be back as well.

SkyBlueArmy

:pimp:Compared to how he played against Palace he was excellent. Massive improvement and he beat Zigic in nesrly everything areial wise :pimp:

covcity4life

maybe we should put cameron/cranie in middle,keough on right and hussey on left for final league games? we need to attack more.

EleanorRigby

Had we gone with the Keogh--Cameron--Turner--Cranie-- line up more often we would have more points...Turner ? He was deemed expendable by Thorn who prefers Keogh at centre-half. Could and should have let Wood go.

Otis

L1 Team will probably be:

Murphy
Clarke Cameron Wood Hussey
Thomas Deegan McSheffrey Baker
Platt Cody

Out of that lot can probably go all the talented youngsters. I can see Thomas, Christie, Clarke and Bigi all being sold, possibly Cameron too.

Users who are viewing this thread