name that keeps popping up (1 Viewer)

BigadamL

i keep hearing his name popping up all over the place that he is signing with us........................ Heskey.

woild bloody love this to happen

Nick

Administrator
Have you got any links to where it has been said? I think somebody put it on football rumours for a joke but that's all I have seen!

Astute

Where have you seen it other than on here?

Would he want to come to us? Would he accept a low wage? Would he even start scoring goals?

BigadamL

to be fair it was on the skysports rumours page, so it prob has nothing to it but it would be cracking if we could get him!

ccfcway

he will go to championship at worst

you could see him at bristol city or barnsley or something like that

Sawyer

There's no chance of this happening, just no chance at all!!! I dont want our club being the end of Heskey jokes, we have enough problems! :)

ccfcway

EMILE Heskey is on the lookout for a new Premier League club after revealing he will definitely leave Villa this summer.

:wave:

kg82

Heskey in league 1 would be a lot different to Heskey in the prem. End of his career, settled in the midlands, probably won't want to travel too much... I can see why he gets linked but I can't see it happening.

kg82

EMILE Heskey is on the lookout for a new Premier League club after revealing he will definitely leave Villa this summer.

:wave:

I would say there's more chance of him joining us then finding a new prem club to take him on though!

TheSnoz

Heskey simply doesn't score many goals. To be honest Akinfenwa is a more realistic prospect. Proven at lower level, and he certainly has the big man physique that we need. His wages wouldn't be a problem. Not saying he's the greatest, but as a partner for Cody he fits the bill.

grego_gee

Heskey simply doesn't score many goals. To be honest Akinfenwa is a more realistic prospect. Proven at lower level, and he certainly has the big man physique that we need. His wages wouldn't be a problem. Not saying he's the greatest, but as a partner for Cody he fits the bill.

He's got a year left under contract to Nothampton.

:pimp:

smileycov

Facebook User
I believe Cody will score goals at this level, so if we say 10 - 15 is not too much to ask, we need someone coming in to do similar so doesnt have to be a superstar and the front line will not look too shabby. Sheffers will score, baker will add a few and elliott and fleck we can only hope so. Be interesting to see how it pans out.

Grendel

I believe Cody will score goals at this level, so if we say 10 - 15 is not too much to ask, we need someone coming in to do similar so doesnt have to be a superstar and the front line will not look too shabby. Sheffers will score, baker will add a few and elliott and fleck we can only hope so. Be interesting to see how it pans out.

That's fair. I think we need an experienced centre half, a better central midfielder than Deegan and a Steve Howard type striker. Then we should be ready for action.0

Users who are viewing this thread