Name that chav (1 Viewer)

tommydazzle

My teacher friends tell me that they can predict behaviour and academic performance even before they meet the kids just by looking at their names.

Chavsters: Ryan, Levi, Jordan, Wayne, Shane, Connor, Troy

Chavettes: Jordan, Shakira, Paige, Chelsea, Jade, Chantelle

and any normal name spelt in a stupid way eg James as Jaimz

I'm sure you can add to the list.........

Tyler, Mackenzie, Dwaine... not exactly going to grow up to be lawyers are they. Which is a shame as they'll probably need one.

Marty

Do people really spell their kids names like James, Jaimz?? They want shooting if they do.

Tyson, Lewis, Jermal, Stacey, Tracy,

shmmeee

Do people really call their kids Nike? I would have thought that the 'Just do it' motto was what got them into trouble in the first place! :p

I taught one in my training year, well say taught - he was permanently excluded after the first couple of weeks...

JCR1987

My wife taught a girl the other year who insisted her name was pronounced: See O Ban (I've tried to spell it as best I can so it sounds right).

Her actual name was Siobhan but her thick parents didn't realise how it was actually pronounced and actually preferred it the other way.

You must be stupid, stupid, STUPID!!! (to quote Rainmaker)

Il Pirata

My wife taught a girl the other year who insisted her name was pronounced: See O Ban (I've tried to spell it as best I can so it sounds right).

Her actual name was Siobhan but her thick parents didn't realise how it was actually pronounced and actually preferred it the other way.

You must be stupid, stupid, STUPID!!! (to quote Rainmaker)
Hahahaha, that's brilliant. I died a little inside reading it, but it's hilarious.

All these people should be sent as part of the first Martian colony, they'll end up killing each other but it would make great reality tv.

tommydazzle

Apparently you also get double chav points if the child has earrings, nose stud, tattoo etc and is still at primary school.

Otis

Hahahaha, that's brilliant. I died a little inside reading it, but it's hilarious.

All these people should be sent as part of the first Martian colony, they'll end up killing each other but it would make great reality tv.

Though the chavs would believe they were being sent to a Martin Colony and be wondering who he is!

Marty

Though the chavs would believe they were being sent to a Martin Colony and be wondering who he is!

They are joining my colony?? fill it red necks and chavs, what could possible go wrong.:facepalm:

skybluegod

queue bad joke......my brothers kid was born on st andrews day so was called andrew ..my sisters kid was born on st davids day so was called david ...but i feel sorry for my cousin pancake...sorry

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
I heard that Jasper Carrott's daughter is called Nora! :D

ccfc2011

pointless thread

skyblueprincess

Girls
Chardonnay
Origin: Supermaket shelf/ Footballers' Wives

Bianca
Origin: Eastenders
Meaning: She who staggers on white stilettos