Mystery Loan Player (1 Viewer)

Ccfc1979

Signed yesterday, playing today. Attacking full back from higher division...any ideas?

skybluereeve

Ccfc thanks mate live in oxford so sometimes hard to get info. I am now a little excitied ha Why do we think left back? you think he wants to ship Hussey out?

Otis

Ccfc thanks mate live in oxford so sometimes hard to get info. I am now a little excitied ha Why do we think left back? you think he wants to ship Hussey out?

Well that was indicated by Lynch when he made that post. Hussey to go.

Either Reckord or Hussey is injured or MR is indeed letting Hussey go.

skybluereeve

Well that was indicated by Lynch when he made that post. Hussey to go.

Either Reckord or Hussey is injured or MR is indeed letting Hussey go.

But we havent had a consistant right back this season have we? Its not deffinate its a left back is the point I am trying to make? Maybe hes sending one of the younger lads out on loan, i.e clarke/ christie. Just a thought

dongonzalos

But we havent had a consistant right back this season have we? Its not deffinate its a left back is the point I am trying to make? Maybe hes sending one of the younger lads out on loan, i.e clarke/ christie. Just a thought

I would guess left back as he says he killed the two C's.

However he had the option of a better right back on loan. From what I have heard he will choose a loan player over a permanent, so u could be right.

Covstu

well some of our current loan signings have been a mystery to me so I am not holding my breath....

stupot07

I think the fact that Robins has preferred to play a rightback at leftback a head of Reckord, hussey and Kilbane suggests a left back.

pusbccfc

Says on Wiki its Adams...

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
I'm an "Adams" that was always left-back................................ Left back in the changing rooms!:D

chem90

Seen Dave Bennett in a service station car park and he said he cannot say until 10:30 when it's announced, so brace yourselves!

coop

The last player we got from Sunderland was a great success.Did they pick him up off the street on the way to Hartlepool.

torchomatic

It's Lord McAlpine apparently.

Baginton

feel sorry for Reckord, i have seen glimses of quality in him, he came in and looked comfortable on the ball and could pass, is he injured??

Theging1987

Robins says he can play left wing as well?? Would be nice if he could offer us a bit of excitement in the team, a little tricky, take people on, a few tricks or am I hoping for too much!!

CJparker

Blair Adams signs on loan from Sunderland, plays today

Any idea how long his loan is for?

I thought we needed to ship a few existing players/loanees out, before we could bring more in, so does this mean a few have departed e.g. Brown, ROD?

Users who are viewing this thread