My story (2 Viewers)

covboy9

Hello SBT. I am a 17 y.o from Liverpool. I have always loved football , and supported liverpool until 3 and a half years ago due to my dad supporting them. Both my grandparents live in Cov, and My Mum’s whole side of the family is from there , so I visit cov every fortnight atleast. 4 years ago , bored at my grandmother’s house , I decided to watch cov vs notts county on the opening day of the league 2 season. I know it’s a massive cliche but I fell in love instantly , and halfway through the l2 season , I made a decision to support cov , based on the fact i’d rather support ccfc and watch them play every week than support lfc and watch them on telly every week. This season I got my first season ticket ( I was planning to get one in 19/20 but couldn’t due to our move to Birmingham.)
Am I a total Knobhead?
Am I a plastic fan?
Or Did I make a fair decision?

you’re a nobhead but you’re not plastic, nothing beats live football especially being an armchair fan so fair play to you

I went to Norwich away once and met a Norfolk lad that supported us cos he liked the kit colour when he was a kid

that’s the beauty of football

Covkid1968#

From a scouse family… other half is scouse…I supported Liverpool as a kid as family had pubs in Liverpool and I used to love watching the fans going past on the way to Anfield. But discovered Cov from the age of 11. Never looked back….. nothing tastes sweeter than supporting a club like ours when after years of crap it has some success. Liverpool fans always expect success even feel entitled….and so can never experience that!! Welcome aboard

Knosh87

Keep us informed how things go for you, what block are you in ?
16 mate. I went to a lot of games in 17/18 and 18/19 in 17 and haved loved the season so far mate thank you , went to blackpool and barnsley away too. I have been a matchgoing city fan for a while now but this year I have got my first season ticket as I mentioned

Users who are viewing this thread