My starting 11, when everybody is fit. (1 Viewer)

ready_96

Murphy

Keogh Crainie Wood Hreidarsson

Clingan Deegan Norwood

Mcsheffrey/Eastwood Nimley McDonald/Platt

gary_ccfcforever

My starting 11 when fit would be:

Murphy (at a push)
new RB, keogh Crainie New lb
new rw new cm new cm new lw
new striker new striker

SuperFred

Gary Breen
Gary Breen Gary Breen Gary Breen Gary Breen
Gary Breen Gary Breen Gary Breen Gary Breen
Gary Breen Gary Breen

Otis

Personally I would like to see Bigi getting more game time. He started so brightly when he first came in, but ever since the sending off and Thorn slating him he hasn't appeared to be the same player.

Would really like to see McDonald being given a proper run out too, rather than being dropped after just a few games.

Otis

Nope. Back in training. Not considered match fit enough to be on the bench just yet though.

shmmeee

For me:

Murphy
Keogh Cranie Wood Hussey
Thomas
Norwood Deegan
Nimley Platt Sheffers

WillieStanley

Mifsud on the wing? I'd have Nimley over Best any day. Other than those personal preferences... That looks like an amazing team!

canleykid

I would the 11 from Tuesday to play like that every game yesterday was awful everytime baker got the ball I put my coffee down in case he hit me with a waywood cross he was hopeless I really would've of swapped him for eastwood and gave Freddy half hour although he ain't that bothered he can score actually he can shoot to

BANANA

Murphy

Keogh Craine Wood Heriedeson

Norwood Deegan Thomas

McSheffery Platt Nimley

I dont rate Clingan. He cant tackle, only passes to the side or backwards and should not be captain when he comes back.

rob9872

Shocked how many of you have our outstanding performer at CB playing at RB. Last season I would have agreed but this is one area surely even the Thorn bashers can't now say he has wrong. Keogh is a CB and bloody good one!

Users who are viewing this thread