My Semi Final Tickets Have Arrived! (3 Viewers)

mmttww

... no winding up folk re Wembley tickets!

Surprised Owl GIF

torchomatic

Block 137. Arrived 21.32.

Jonny

Just got my 2nd that I bought this afternoon for a friend, other members of the family bought my one so hope that one has arrived too!

rob9872

Bought 3 on 4th in 128 all arrived early this evening. Bought 3 in 135 arrived approx 9pm. Got one in 529 on 11th that I'm still waiting on. Hopefully they've just done the lower tier today, has anyone had an upper yet?

rob9872

W A N K ER ! ! ! !
Isn't he in the Royal Box or something deserving of his status??
Hope someone fills him in at Wembley, shouldn't be any near the place. I can't see his tweets as I'm blocked, but this little nuggett was posted by someone else:

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240418_002900_X.jpg
    Screenshot_20240418_002900_X.jpg
    211.7 KB · Views: 61

ceetee

Bought 3 on 4th in 128 all arrived early this evening. Bought 3 in 135 arrived approx 9pm. Got one in 529 on 11th that I'm still waiting on. Hopefully they've just done the lower tier today, has anyone had an upper yet?
We're in 529 ; nothing yet

Major Tom

Fellow SBT'ers I'm looking for 1 ticket pref' around block 140 but happy with anywhere ..if you know anybody who has a spare please let me know ..i'm in Wark/Leam area if anyone wants to do cash for an email smartphone wallet transfer (y):)

samccov1987

Nothing for 533 yet. Dont have a printer at home either so will have to go to office to print; office usually has ran out of paper too.

Skyblueweeman

Why on earth does this take so long? 35k emails should take less than a minute to send technically.
If you send that many emails at a time, won't it knock over a server or something?! As you can tell, I'm a tech guru.

In previous roles, I've had to send batchs of emails but do it in smaller bursts, 100s at at time max rather than 1,000s, so 'it doesn't impact the server'.

I'm the least techie person I know so I just did what I was told.

shmmeee

If you send that many emails at a time, won't it knock over a server or something?! As you can tell, I'm a tech guru.

In previous roles, I've had to send batchs of emails but do it in smaller bursts, 100s at at time max rather than 1,000s, so 'it doesn't impact the server'.

I'm the least techie person I know so I just did what I was told.

It’ll depend on the server and the bandwidth and the reputation of the sender, but considering TicketMasters whole thing is sending tickets out none of those should be an issue.

If everything’s lined up you can send around 1k emails a second I think.

torchomatic

Kevin Maton still living rent free I see 🤣
He does get a hard time when he posts anything about Coventry City. Fully deserved, in my opinion. The guy's a snake.

Users who are viewing this thread