My Season Tickets Came ! (1 Viewer)

CovisGod

Yeah I know, selfish thread ! but I'm so excited ! First season ticket for a decade, first as an adult ! I've booked off work every home game up till new year and I'm buzzing for August 8th !

Couple of quick ones, do people generally take the whole book to the game and hand the whole lot over at the turnstile or do you just rip out a ticket per game ?

Also for some reason, the tickets were sent in the name of my 6 year old Daughter, they've got the right name on the adult and the right one on the child's but it won't come back to bite me in the arse when I come to book Cup Tickets / away tickets if they've got her as the "lead name" ?

Thanks folks,

PUSB

chiefdave

For cup games it will be per season ticket I would have though so as long as the adult one is in your name I can't see it being a problem.

Yeah I know, selfish thread ! but I'm so excited ! First season ticket for a decade, first as an adult ! I've booked off work every home game up till new year and I'm buzzing for August 8th !

Couple of quick ones, do people generally take the whole book to the game and hand the whole lot over at the turnstile or do you just rip out a ticket per game ?

Also for some reason, the tickets were sent in the name of my 6 year old Daughter, they've got the right name on the adult and the right one on the child's but it won't come back to bite me in the arse when I come to book Cup Tickets / away tickets if they've got her as the "lead name" ?

Thanks folks,

PUSB

hill83

It might be worth giving the ticket office a call and getting the lead name changed to yourself. Shouldn't really make a difference but better safe than sorry.

Thanks folks,

PUSB
Hi CovisGod.... You will need to bring your book because you won't know until you get to the Ricoh which ticket number they will be using for each match. e.g: just because Wigan is the first home game doesn't mean that ticket no1 will be used for that match. Hope this helps.

stupot07

My ST's came too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

torchomatic

Ours haven't arrived yet. Bastards are freezing me out.

AndreasB

Man asks for advice about a couple of things related to his season ticket.

Absolute fucking retard only reads the thread title and fails in their attempt to be funny yet again.

ooh, yours not arrived yet then ducky, or does it have a funny yellow cover?

Users who are viewing this thread