My Season ticket price has gone up! (1 Viewer)

Walking Bird

Heard a rumour earlier so went online in the CCFC shop & sure enough it's true. When we don't know what league we'll be in yet putting prices up might not be the smartest move.

Walking Bird

Hardly the best starting point is it?

torchomatic

Erm.... .

kg82

Very strange indeed. Even if we stayed up, what business in their right mind would think of increasing prices after the season we've had? Oh yeah...

Walking Bird

I think they announce prices on Saturday.

If you have a season ticket & registered on the online shop the price is now available under the Season ticket section. Advertising season 2012-13

Regis87

They have already borrowed and spent next years season ticket sales money !

Sisu you are starting to worry me

Walking Bird

They have already borrowed and spent next years season ticket sales money !

Sisu you are starting to worry me

Didn't Rangers do something like that?? :eek:

MatthewWallis

Mines gone down to £253 I sit in Block 21 so I think 19, 20, 21 are the same price?? Not sure though

Walking Bird

I'm Block 15 & its gone up. Weird!

Walking Bird

Gonna have to think about moving maybe?

pusbccfc

Block 15 has gone up!
Fuck off sisu!!!
Something needs to be done now!

Walking Bird

Mentioned it on the CCFC Facebook page but my comments are being deleted. So either theres a bug in the system giving false info or CCFC don't want to discuss it.

cornoccfc

ccfc1213.png

blocks 19-21 are green (zone 1)

rest is blue (zone 2)

aside from jsvb

wingy

Looks like ther're hitting families with Kids ,Sure the JSB under sevens have been free for a few seasons now ,Coniving cunning cunts.

Walking Bird

That may well be the "Early Bird" prices. Wonder what the later prices will be?

pusbccfc

Looks like ther're hitting families with Kids ,Sure the JSB under sevens have been free for a few seasons now ,Coniving cunning c-units.

It was certainly free 2 years ago then last year they increased it to about 40quid, now 100+ is a joke, I can see many family's giving it up.

cornoccfc

That may well be the "Early Bird" prices. Wonder what the later prices will be?

scrapping early bird?

the site mentioned some freebies- which gradually decreases from March through to April

(scarf, pin badge etc.)

Benefits:
The cheapest way to watch the Sky Blues
10% discount in the CCFC Superstore
£20 Voucher to spend in the CCFC Superstore (if purchased before March 24)
Exclusive Season Ticket Holders Scarf (if purchased before April 7)
Exclusive Season Ticket Holders Pin Badge (if purchased before April 21)

Last edited:

pusbccfc

scrapping early bird?

the site mentioned some freebies- which gradually decreases from March through to April

(scarf, pin badge etc.)

Why increase it by in my case about 25 quid for a 'season ticket holders' scarf!? It will be one of them cheap ones.

EleanorRigby

Been many posts on here regarding protests and action against SISU and the way they are runnung our club, SOC and all that but the best protest if they are still here is don't buy season tickets, pay on the day regardless of what division we are in

Walking Bird

scrapping early bird?

(scarf, pin badge etc.)

Not sure. I got Club Shop discounts last season for holding a Season ticket!

wingy

It was certainly free 2 years ago then last year they increased it to about 40quid, now 100+ is a joke, I can see many family's giving it up.

Emotional blackmail ,you do your job ,get them into it ,so they can reap the reward further down the line ,and wham .does that mean one of two things ,hardnosed business or short term effem ,we'll be out of here anyway?

valiant15

I was going to get my 4 year old a season ticket but sisu can feck off if they think I'm coffing up 138 for him. I already pay for 2. I'll push him through with me when he wants to go up. Targeting young families,these kids are the future fans. Disgracefull.

BurbageSkyBlues

It might be worth noting that it's still a significant decrease from a decade ago when, adjusted for inflation (if my sums are correct), the ticket prices ranged from £360 - £468.

This is true - compared to many clubs, I believe that our prices are very cheap. If you compare what we pay, to that of other top-flight has-beens, we are very cheap. It is no wonder thay can afford better players.

there is an irony here, of course......we all want investors to put money in, including SISU - but we object to doing so ourselves. I know it is more complex than that, before I am shot at - and I am no SISU lover - but if we want better, we have to pay for it, surely?

wingy

I'm honest enough to admit i thought the average of £12.50 per match has been too low for this division,and £15-£16 would still have been value for this division ,giving them more to to help fund the squad,but an increase for a potential drop of division is foolhardy and as stated a bove the JSB hike is well out of order.

kingharvest

Once again, SISU have very little if nothing at all to do with decisions like this. It's an operational matter so will have been made in order to try to cope with revenue losses elsewhere if we go down. If we stay up then actually, it's not a bad increase.

SkyBlue_Bear83

Benefits:
The cheapest way to watch the Sky Blues
10% discount in the CCFC Superstore
£20 Voucher to spend in the CCFC Superstore (if purchased before March 24)
Exclusive Season Ticket Holders Scarf (if purchased before April 7)
Exclusive Season Ticket Holders Pin Badge (if purchased before April 21)
Just ordered mine, it was the enticement of the badge and scarf which swung it for me. Can't let an offer like that pass me by. :eek:

Users who are viewing this thread