MY PREDICTION FOR SATURDAY (1 Viewer)

smileycov

Facebook User
Just because, anything else makes me feel so dam sad!!!!
Accrington worried that Luton will pip them for the title, smash Lincoln 3-0

We sort our shit out, put players in there best positions and we beat Cheltenham 3-0.
Putting us above Lincoln in the table, they can then panic about Mansfield closing in. We then all can breathe slightly easier for Morcombe game!!

Marty

I think Mansfield and Lincoln will win and we'll draw, going into the final day with the advantage over Mansfield, and then it's anyone's guess.

Alan Dugdales Moustache

I can't see Mansfield overtaking us now. They're in relegation form.

Paxman II

I think we will have too much for Cheltenham once MR's has sorted out the attitude this week and replaced McDonald. Players are under threat of being released, contract ended by mutual consent and replaced if they don't show some immediate response so if i was a player I sure as hell would want to make the next game (with it's obvious importance) a heck of a game for me!

I think we will win comfortably at Cheltenham and beat Morcombe. Job done. Form restored and itching for play off's.

Otis

I think we will have too much for Cheltenham once MR's has sorted out the attitude this week and replaced McDonald. Players are under threat of being released, contract ended by mutual consent and replaced if they don't show some immediate response so if i was a player I sure as hell would want to make the next game (with it's obvious importance) a heck of a game for me!

I think we will win comfortably at Cheltenham and beat Morcombe. Job done. Form restored and itching for play off's.
giphy.gif

Alan Dugdales Moustache

YEEEEEEEEESSSSSS ! That's the spirit. I will only worry if we make it to the play off final and win.

CV22SBA

I think Mansfield and Lincoln will win and we'll draw, going into the final day with the advantage over Mansfield, and then it's anyone's guess.
Accrington can cope with the long ball so will shut Lincoln out. Lincoln we’re almost as poor as us in defence so can only see an Accrington win. I think both us and Mansfield will win on sat.

Cranfield Sky Blue

My prediction is that I will fuck off to the seaside and drink all afternoon ignoring all football related shit. Then I’ll get the wife to tell me the score at 5pm so it’s all her fucking fault... bitch . Hope she’s not sneaked on here!

Sky Blue Harry H

A few pints before the match, one lost voice during the match - no clue about the City score, but if we go behind, I wil be googling the Mansfield score regularly. Happily take a point on Saturday, but would love the win to regain belief (within the team, that is - I always believe!)

Users who are viewing this thread