my post to get top attention fell on death ears (1 Viewer)

wince

SINCE the move to sixfields people have asked how a protest could capture the imagination of other supporters to understand or plight ,and since then we as fans have argued between ourselves whos right or wrong , but we all agree ccfc is what we argue about . so I say again go to second hand shops. we all no people who live in cov and else where who don't support cov get a tee shirt ,shirt of them with an other teams name on it hold it up 3 times during the game when sing the sky blue song , don't need to meet anywhere other than the ground ,wont cost much but will send a massage to all the other clubs in the league and the fa , this week its us next week it could be you

I'm claiming the Villa one , I have something to wipe my arse with then on Sunday morning.

hill83

Death ears. That's below the bell mate. Get off your peddle stool.

japandy

[QUOTE wont cost much but will send a massage to all the other clubs [/QUOTE] ---- what kind of massage we should give? Full £20 - topless £15 - foot, head and shoulders £10?

japandy

[QUOTE wont cost much but will send a massage to all the other clubs [/QUOTE] ---- what kind of massage we should give? Full £20 - topless £15 - foot, head and shoulders £10?

Users who are viewing this thread