My Port Vale report...huge win! (1 Viewer)

stupot07

Far too generous with your marks again Matty!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

Otis

There's some rather high marks for our players there isn't there, considering we only put in a performance for one half?

Sent from my Hudl 2 using Tapatalk

CJ_covblaze

Poor performances from most out there today. 6 or more is generous for any of them. Struggle to think of any that stood out aside from Maddison and he was only on for a few minutes.

Otis

Poor performances from most out there today. 6 or more is generous for any of them. Struggle to think of any that stood out aside from Maddison and he was only on for a few minutes.
Murphy was very good in the second half. JOB when he came on and Maddison too.

wingy

Hard earned win today need to capitalise on Monday, we must play better imo
As Vincelot said in his Interview we needed to quicken it up in the second half and we did.
Key to our whole game is tempo and it hasn't been there for four or five games now.
It was turgid in the first half.
Thank god Maddison took a punt as I thought the GK probably should have made that.
Everyone one else just seems Affraid to shoot when through.

stupot07

As Vincelot said in his Interview we needed to quicken it up in the second half and we did.
Key to our whole game is tempo and it hasn't been there for four or five games now.
It was turgid in the first half.
Thank god Maddison took a punt as I thought the GK probably should have made that.
Everyone one else just seems Affraid to shoot when through.

That's why fleck is so important, he sets the tempo.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

Users who are viewing this thread