My mate worked in the Ricoh catering... (1 Viewer)

BrakesFan

He told me a deal's been done to get City back to the arena including F&B revenues. He managed to get this photo of the new catering outlet that will be open on Wednesday night:

asbVlRT.jpg

Otis

Seems totally legit to me.

Think the speech bubbles may have been added in after though.

Grendel

Today's Telegraph has a voucher for a free Fillet 'o' Fisher. Hurry up before the newsagent runs out.

Mondays has Waggot and mushy peas.

rob9872

Tuesday you can get a Big Gary Mac and a 12"Dion Saussage

mark_ccfc

Absolute classic! I never use lol as it's far too overused, but in this case it deserves it - lol.

Samo

Umbrella indoors is unlucky. So that's torn it just when things were going so well.

skybluetony176

I hope they keep the kitchens clean. We don't want to come down with a bout of Joy Salmopella poisoning.............

.............. too late

Samo

I hope they keep the kitchens clean. We don't want to come down with a bout of Joy
Salmopella poisoning.............

.............. too late

Warning! Warning! This joke has been dehumorized!

Grendel

There's a vintage one on Wednesdays - cheese ploughmans with a huge dollop of Ransons pickle.

Grendel

Someone from London I know that mentioned it at the match and touched his nose in that 'I can't tell you everything' manner. Followed by a wink. ;)
Another rumour perhaps but that's why I'm asking.

Mentioned it at what match?

Grendel

Let's just say the threat worked and thanks to people like me we are back at the Ricoh next Saturday ;)

When you say match it can't be Bradford as you'd given up and was touring the country in your camper van.

skybluetony176

I was listening to the match on the radio with my 7 year old daughter and she asked me where Coventry play, to which I replied Northampton, she replied "I think they'll be playing back in Coventry real soon".

You heard it here first.

Hobo

Tim Fisher was walking his dogs in the Memorial Park on Friday. Does this help any theories?

Otis

Well I've eaten food from the catering establishments at the Ricoh and the wrapper from last pie I bought from there landed face down while I was wearing a geen jumper with stripey socks, so that means we are indeed back there real soon.

italiahorse

When you say match it can't be Bradford as you'd given up and was touring the country in your camper van.

Might be new news but my Camper van goes where I point it !!

I'm giving Sisu the benefit of the doubt. They can't be that bad !!!

#keepcovincovsisu

the fact that she called it joy's rolls and not joy's batchs demonstrates the lack of understanding she has of the coventry area in my opinion.

Users who are viewing this thread