My Gillingham report... (1 Viewer)

Gazolba

Your very first statement: "Coventry City travelled to Priestfield Stadium on Saturday looking to avenge a run of two consecutive defeats."

You don't 'avenge' a run of defeats. You need to look up the meaning of 'avenge'. The most appropriate word would be 'halt'.
In this sentence you also have a capital 'T' after a comma.

In this sentence: "The Sky Blues now sit in 11th position and any chance of a play-off berth have been all but eradicated." you need 'has' instead of 'have'.

I didn't bother reading any further.

covmark

Your very first statement: "Coventry City travelled to Priestfield Stadium on Saturday looking to avenge a run of two consecutive defeats."

You don't 'avenge' a run of defeats. You need to look up the meaning of 'avenge'. The most appropriate word would be 'halt'.

In this sentence: "The Sky Blues now sit in 11th position and any chance of a play-off berth have been all but eradicated." you need 'has' instead of 'have'.

It must be an absolute hoot in your house.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

skyblue1991

Get a fucking life you tosser.

Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk

shmmeee

ITT: how idiocracy begins.

The guy spams this board with his blog and contributes nothing, frankly he can stand a little proof reading.

Dimi_Konstantflapalot

A little proof reading wouldn't go amiss, but the way I see it is this is a young guy, trying to build his portfolio of articles and get his material to as wide a range of people as possible. If I was him, I’d be doing exactly the same.

Sure, there are a few grammatical and spelling errors but who hasn’t made those before?

It’s a solid match report and I’m sure your writing style will develop as you do more. Make sure you learn from your mistakes, but keep doing what you’re doing – best of luck to you.

stevefloyd

Note to Roper...send your reports to Gazolba prior to posting then everything will be hunky dory :)

RoperCCFC96

Thanks for the feedback guys! Sorry about few errors, but I try to get it out as soon as possible.

You can check out my blog here - mattyroper.wordpress.com

Users who are viewing this thread