My England squad (1 Viewer)

shy_tall_knight

find the whole sisu cov northants ACL CCC too depressing

My squad of 23 would be 3 goalies 4 full backs 4 centre halfs 5 central midfielders 3 wide players 4 strikers

GK - ruddy Hart Foster
RB Johnson Flanigan
LB Cole Baines
CB Cahill Jagielka Lescott + another???
wide players Andros the Ox Sterling
central mid Gerrard Wiltshire Henderson Barclay Lelana
strikers rooney Sturridge carrol wellbeck

No james milner nor frankie time to move on

letsallsingtogether

I think we will be happy with the Sisu Cov thing when we see England at the World Cup:eek:

Not really any world class players in that squad.

find the whole sisu cov northants ACL CCC too depressing

My squad of 23 would be 3 goalies 4 full backs 4 centre halfs 5 central midfielders 3 wide players 4 strikers

GK - ruddy Hart Foster
RB Johnson Flanigan
LB Cole Baines
CB Cahill Jagielka Lescott + another???
wide players Andros the Ox Sterling
central mid Gerrard Wiltshire Henderson Barclay Lelana
strikers rooney Sturridge carrol wellbeck

No james milner nor frankie time to move on

hill83

This is the new kit if anyone is interested. (Apparently)

ENGWC1.jpg

letsallsingtogether

I quite like the plain coloured ones could do with a small pinstripe around the collar thou.

valiant15

Did you ever travel to watch them? I went a few times mid to late 90's and had a fucking scream.

No i haven't. It's always been home games only. This might change if city don't come back next season though.

Not flying would play a big part in me travelling abroad to watch them though!

The Gentleman

No i haven't. It's always been home games only. This might change if city don't come back next season though.

Not flying would play a big part!

Took a minibus to France in the world cup in 98, bit hairy at times but meant we could go anywhere and when we went to Lens there was a total alcohol ban so fucked off to Lille 30 miles down the road and as soon as we pull into the place we see Cov lads outside a boozer, parked up, straight on it and slept in the minibus, great times!

M&B Stand

Took a minibus to France in the world cup in 98, bit hairy at times but meant we could go anywhere and when we went to Lens there was a total alcohol ban so fucked off to Lille 30 miles down the road and as soon as we pull into the place we see Cov lads outside a boozer, parked up, straight on it and slept in the minibus, great times!

Euro 2016 promises to be a good tournament! 24 teams this time, in a way I'd like to see the jocks and Wales qualify.

skybluebeduff

Hart, Ruddy, Butland

Johnson, Walker, Baines, Cahill, Jageilka, Jones, Shaw, Terry(if not Rio)

Gerrard, Ox, Lallana, Wiltshire, Januzaj, Lampard, Townsend, Barkley,

Welbeck, Sturridge, Rooney, Rodriguez,

The Gentleman

Euro 2016 promises to be a good tournament! 24 teams this time, in a way I'd like to see the jocks and Wales qualify.

Unfortunately wife, kids and responsibilities caught up with me but I reckon I have one more tournament left before I grab the pipe and slippers, Euro 2016 may be it.

hart ruddy foster
cole, baines
walker, clyne
cahill caulker smalling, jagielka, jones
oxlade chambelin, barkley, lallana, lampard, gerrard
rodriguez, rooney, sturridge, lambert, carroll, welbeck

Chipfat

Hart, Ruddy, Foster

Johnson, Walker.
Cole, Baines.

Jag, Lescott, Cahill, Smalling.

Gerrard, Johnson, Ox, Sterling, Henderson, Wiltshire, Towsend,Lamps, Carrick or Lallana.

Rooney, Sturridge, Carrol, Rodreiguez.

Jackoskyblue

Hart,Forster, Foster

Walker, Johnson
Cahill, Smalling, Jagelka, Caulker
Baines, Cole

Wilshere, Lallana, Gerrard, Lampard, Barkley, Henderson

Rodriquez, Ox, Milner, Townsend

Rooney, Sturridge,

SkyBlue_Bear83

Hart, Foster, Forster
Walker, Johnson
Jagielka, Cahill, Terry, Jones
Baines, Cole
Wilshere, Gerrard, Lallana, Chamberlain, Barkley, Townsend, Carrick, Sterling
Sturridge, Rooney, Welbeck, Lambert, Rodriguez

The teams rubbish anyway. I'd ask Terry to go, there isn't a better CB partnership in the BPL right now than Cahill and Terry.

SkyBlue_Bear83

By a country mile the worst striker force in my life time !

Sturridge has the ability, best english striker by far and probably only behind Suarez and Aguero in the BPL. Question marks on if he can step up the international stage.
No disrespect to players like Carrol, Rodriguez and Lambert but the fact they are possibilities highlights the weakness and Rooney's been living off his name and performances early in his career for years now I feel.

Mine would be:
GK: Hart, Ruddy, Green
RB: Walker, Johnson
CB: Cahill, Jags, Jones, Dawson
LB: Baines, Gibbs
WG: Townsend, Ox, Rodgriguez
CM: Gerrard, Wilshire, Barkley, Lallana, Carrick
ST: Rooney, Sturridge, Welbeck, Lambert

Cole hasn't played much football this season, plus I don't rate him anyway. Dawson has had a good consistent season, as has Green. Gotta take the Southampton boys but its too soon for Shaw. Carrick still has a lot to give. Carroll looks VERY dodgy since his return and I honestly think Lambert would be a better goal scoring threat

stupot07

Carrolls missed the majority of the season, and will have just 11 league games to prove himself....to be honest in that climate you need to keep the ball not get sucked in to long ball, so I'd leave him behind.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

Users who are viewing this thread