My dad an accounts take on the situation (1 Viewer)

Cbaker89

So when speaking to my dad last night he made a few interesting points that I thought I would mention (sorry if already been put on)

He said that we were 60million in debt and that the it was one of the worst insolvencies the judge had seen. He told me that a few of the clubs directors could go to jail because of it. He said it is against the law to trade while knowing your insolvent and the proof would come from the fact that we havnt built 60million pound debt in a year. He said that the accountants of the club will also get into trouble too. For saying previously that we're stable when we weren't. We're so poorly run and in such a bad state that this is the only option. However the administrator needs to bring in as much investment as he can. (Can we sell players in a transfer embargo) this is an FA rule however the law states to bring in investment so selling contracts of players/staff will have to happen. He also said that someone could buy us and that sisu could go away with the 60million debt. Or they could do what Leeds did bring in the own administrator clear debt buy it back with no contracts.

skybluesam66

as the debt is to Group companies (which themselves can service the debt if they wished) - this is not an issue

The only real debt is the 1,3m. The rest is really investment, which they have now decided they have had enough og

Ashdown1

SISU will HAVE to leave Coventry, there is no way back for them, no one will ever trust them again, what destruction they have left behind is being totted up over the next 6 weeks, I doubt there will be many bones to pick over !

Users who are viewing this thread