My bets for today (1 Viewer)

cyril

£100 city win, £100 city -1, £50 baker anytime with city win

Wish me luck

CovisGod

a) best of luck to you
b) I wish I had that amount to put on a bet
c) no bets again for me today, every Cov game I've bet on we've lost, every game I've not bet on we've won.

However.....If I was to have a bet,

3-1 win
Cov Ht / Ft
Moussa to score first

:)

cyril

Well I had 200 on against scunny. But last year I bought the missus a mulberry handbag with a similar bet against pompey

Otis

bloody hell your brave! 1-1 today, Mcgoldrick

Hope there's not too much moaning on here if we draw. A draw would keep the unbeaten run going and I think we should be okay with that.

Did believe it was going to be a draw, but had a dream we won 1-0, so will stick with that.

pusbccfc

For me 2-2

skybluebeduff

what does £100 city -1 mean? how does that bet work out?

And 6-3 today's score will be, 3-3 at HT
McSheff 1st goal scorer
:D

Ashdown

I just hope its not a big letdown like that shambles against Scunny and the ref isn't a fanny either. City ought to win this by 2 clear goals..............and then win the next 3 home games to make it 9/10 !!

PUSB

wingy

I just hope its not a big letdown like that shambles against Scunny and the ref isn't a fanny either. City ought to win this by 2 clear goals..............and then win the next 3 home games to make it 9/10 !!

PUSB
This ref likes his cards ,however I would say in the last four games we've had 3 from 4 good refs and the associated good/bad luck that goes with that.

Covstu

Hope there's not too much moaning on here if we draw. A draw would keep the unbeaten run going and I think we should be okay with that.

Did believe it was going to be a draw, but had a dream we won 1-0, so will stick with that.

well I got the score right but wrong goalscorer. Still disappointing to concede so late!!

Otis

I did have in mind 0-0 or 1-1.

Stupid dream buggered that up though.

Should have known better. Same night had a dream about a friend's daughter where she came out of a pub and blasted all the windows out with a shotgun before proclaiming 'I'm in charge now!' So I said I thought she was lovely and she showed me her teeth, before we went on to watch Barrack Obama in concert.

Nearly had a bet on that too! ;)

rickyCCFC

Was gonna lump on Cov myself yesterday, glad I didn't now! Anyone had any bets for today?

I've had all todays prem games down as draws just for a bit of interest

Users who are viewing this thread