Mutton wants to meet the Chinese (1 Viewer)

AFCCOVENTRY

So today Mutton has stated he wants to meet te Chinese investors to ear out their plans and told Hoffman to get a move on!

Getting very interesting now...

smileycov

Facebook User
May be a good thing if the council get involved, show them the potential for investment on the land etc, and not just the football club. Maybe at the end of it all, we will come out more of a community club and the city starts to get behind the club!!

SonofErnie

The most telling line from the interview is "Until something is finalised, the club’s transfer embargo will not be lifted". I'm finding the lack of probing questions being asked by the Telegraph is the most frustrating part of this saga. Questions such as:

What happens at next week's League formation meeting if the accounts have not been submitted ?
If the Ricoh deal is going to take 2 months+, what team are the club going to be able to put out, given that in the meantime no players can be signed ?
What happens if the club continues to withhold rent, will any penalties/sanctions be applied ?
Why is the monthly loss still £0.5m, given the cost cutting that's already taken place (this figure hasn't reduced in the last 2 years) ?

etc etc etc

torchomatic

I thought the elections had been and gone?

So today Mutton has stated he wants to meet te Chinese investors to ear out their plans and told Hoffman to get a move on!

Getting very interesting now...

torchomatic

The world today seems absolutely crackers,
With nuclear bombs to blow us all sky high.
There's fools and idiots sitting on the trigger.
It's depressing and it's senseless, and that's why...
I like Chinese.
I like Chinese.
They only come up to your knees,
Yet they're always friendly, and they're ready to please.

I like Chinese.
I like Chinese.
There's nine hundred million of them in the world today.
You'd better learn to like them; that's what I say.

I like Chinese.
I like Chinese.
They come from a long way overseas,
But they're cute and they're cuddly, and they're ready to please.

I like Chinese food.
The waiters never are rude.
Think of the many things they've done to impress.
There's Maoism, Taoism, I Ching, and Chess.

So I like Chinese.
I like Chinese.
I like their tiny little trees,
Their Zen, their ping-pong, their yin, and yang-ese.

I like Chinese thought,
The wisdom that Confucious taught.
If Darwin is anything to shout about,
The Chinese will survive us all without any doubt.

So, I like Chinese.
I like Chinese.
Yet they're wise and they're witty, and they're ready to please.

All together.

[verse in Chinese]
Wo ai zhongguo ren. (I like Chinese.)
Ni hao ma; ni hao ma; ni hao ma; zaijien! (How are you; how are you; how are you; goodbye!)

I like Chinese.
I like Chinese.
Their food is guaranteed to please,
A fourteen, a seven, a nine, and lychees.

I like Chinese.
I like Chinese.

I like Chinese.
I like Chinese.
They only come up to your knees...

[video=youtube;GzC5HT1Qhmo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GzC5HT1Qhmo[/video]

Last edited:

Paxman II

I think it's all 'much to do about nothing' quite frankly. Speculation and conjecture with a Councillor pushing for action through the press to draw out Hoffman and see if there is any substance in this rumour.
When JE says 'they want me back in some capacity so I may be able to help' only suggest SISU are equally drawing out Joe to see if there is substance to this Chinese link.

I think the only one we should listen to is Hoffman and as of yet he has not made any public statement. Until he does I'm not convinced there is any substance to the Chinese link what so ever I'm afraid and merely disruptive to current talks with SISU and delaying the embargo and getting our football club ready for the new season.

Mutton is right in the fact he is requesting Hoffman to show his hand in effect. Joe is just a puppet in all this. Lets get this put to bed quickly so we can finalise the current talks asap.

Chipfat

Current talks,, umm mutton is not happy that no plan or money has been shown to him of how SISU plan to invest in the club, only plans to what will happen if they own the 50% share... Im not sure the Chinese story is stopping anything in regards to SISU as they have nothing to offer that the council will be happy with.. The time is sliping away and money is still owed in rent ,,something is about to snap and im not to sure it will end happily for CCFC....

Diehard Si

Good move by Mutton. Basically seeing if any truth behind it. Put up or shut up.

At least you can't say Mutton is acting sheepish.

Maiden Cov

Current talks,, umm mutton is not happy that no plan or money has been shown to him of how SISU plan to invest in the club, only plans to what will happen if they own the 50% share... Im not sure the Chinese story is stopping anything in regards to SISU as they have nothing to offer that the council will be happy with.. The time is sliping away and money is still owed in rent ,,something is about to snap and im not to sure it will end happily for CCFC....

Yep, it doesn't look good for CCFC. I can't see any potential investors wanting to untangle this mess were in. They need to buy CCFC of Sisu who aren't going to just roll over, they want a return on there investment (or lack of it) and then agree terms with the council, ACL and the trust.

Getting all the parties to agree and for the investor to tick all the boxes by investing in the ground, the surrounding area and the club is going to take somebody with a hell of a lot of money, a top buiness plan and a lot of patience to get a return on there investment.

If someone can do all that then we'll be in for a great time.......Oh and you've got a week to it!

ccfcway

saw that chap at the Tamworth ground watching a game last season wearing a tamworth top

he was Mutton dressed as a lamb

cloughie

The truth is that the council are desperate to get the development moving by getting an investor involved into the regeneration of the surrounding areas. That desperate that they are willing to even talk to sisu. But as Mutton has said taht he doubts any deal will be done with sisu and sisu are NOT pprepared to put money into CCFC.

So what is wrong with Mutton trying find out if there is any substance to the chinese intrest

dongonzalos

The world today seems absolutely crackers,
With nuclear bombs to blow us all sky high.
There's fools and idiots sitting on the trigger.
It's depressing and it's senseless, and that's why...
I like Chinese.
I like Chinese.
Yet they're always friendly, and they're ready to please.

I like Chinese.
I like Chinese.
There's nine hundred million of them in the world today.
You'd better learn to like them; that's what I say.

I like Chinese.
I like Chinese.
They come from a long way overseas,
But they're cute and they're cuddly, and they're ready to please.

I like Chinese food.
The waiters never are rude.
Think of the many things they've done to impress.
There's Maoism, Taoism, I Ching, and Chess.

So I like Chinese.
I like Chinese.

I like Chinese thought,
The wisdom that Confucious taught.
If Darwin is anything to shout about,
The Chinese will survive us all without any doubt.

So, I like Chinese.
I like Chinese.
Yet they're wise and they're witty, and they're ready to please.

All together.

[verse in Chinese]
Ni hao ma; ni hao ma; ni hao ma; zaijien! (How are you; how are you; how are you; goodbye!)

I like Chinese.
I like Chinese.
Their food is guaranteed to please,
A fourteen, a seven, a nine, and lychees.

I like Chinese.
I like Chinese.

I like Chinese.
I like Chinese.
They only come up to your knees...

[video=youtube;GzC5HT1Qhmo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GzC5HT1Qhmo[/video]

Is this your new smaller footnote!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

Nonleagueherewecome

Mutton meets Chinese? What, some sort of curry-based dish best eaten on Sunday lunchtime?!?

Users who are viewing this thread