must win game today ! (1 Viewer)

I think today is a really important game a six pointer against Boremuff a nice big win will see us fly up the league IMO but a dour draw or worse yet a loss and the small bit of hope and positivity will evaporate. Come on skyblues step up today please and I've got Monday on the win :p

wolfie

I think today is a really important game a six pointer against Boremuff a nice big win will see us fly up the league IMO but a dour draw or worse yet a loss and the small bit of hope and positivity will evaporate. Come on skyblues step up today please and I've got Monday on the win :p
<br />
<br />I see every game as a must win match. We need to get out of the mentality that its early in the season and there for we still got time to turn things around. We need to starting stringing a few good results together. Undefeated in 2 needs to be 3,4,5 plus. Come on Coventry

Otis

One thing is for certain, we can't afford to lose.

I will accept a draw if we play well and create chances, but luck is against us. Don't wish to see another defeat though.

A complete performance would be nice for a change whatever the outcome.

We had a bit of ill luck on Tuesday with the clear pen and the horrible deflection.

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
Every game since we were relegated from the Prem League has been a "must win" game! Would be great to see those days back again, but I doubt if I'll ever see that in my lifetime :(

Diehard Si

A win would be 7 points from 9.

A defeat is not worth thinking about. But we need to perform for 90 mins first and foremost.

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
I've got us down for a 1-0 in prediction league. Don't think I've got one of their results right yet! :(

Grendel

What an odd emotion to have before a trip to the Ricoh.

Bournemouth fans seem pretty excited. Pub I'm in is packed with them. Minibuses just on the way up there now.

Astute

How many minibuses have they brought? You never know they might have brought a coach as well

Users who are viewing this thread