Murphy (1 Viewer)

CovKingChris

Facebook User
I always notice that Murphy is always first to row at another player, yet he makes no attempt to even save the ball.

For that goal, he was complaining, waving his arms at another player before the ball had gone completely over the line.

ccfc92

I always notice that Murphy is always first to row at another player, yet he makes no attempt to even save the ball.

For that goal, he was complaining, waving his arms at another player before the ball had gone completely over the line.

Finally!!!!!! some has seen what I have been saying since I joined this forum!!!!! :eek: :wave:

Grendel

It was pathetic defending at the near post and he had just made a save after more defensive nonsense.

skybluegod

he made a great save before that we have all our players in our box and cant mark there players?

Grendel

spit

Murphy is a jonah, why he keeps the number 1 no matter how his form is I don't know.

speedie87

Murphy just saves shots and knocks the ball right back into a dangerous place for tap in's. Stands on his line for corners and is generally shite.

pusbccfc

So what do we do, put Dunn in goal...
He's shiteeeee!

Murphy has made some good saves already this season, IE at Crewe, there's far worse players!

ajsccfc

I don't know about their first as it was the other side of the ground and I have the eyesight of an OAP, but for their winner Murphy has every right to scream blue murder. If an attacker is getting a header from a few feet out from a corner the goalkeeper is helpless for the most part, it's down to the defence to never let that happen. His save leading to the corner was fine.

Nick

Administrator
Their player who got the flick on was unchallenged and the guy taking the corner even said what he was going to do.

Gaz

I don't blame the Smurf for today, our defenders were awful.

JulianDarbyFTW

Murphy is supposed to be the last line of defence, but it seems like he's the only line of defence at times. Unfair to single him out when there were more abject performances out there.

tippex9

Another 'single one out' thread. Bore Off.

They were all poor.

Users who are viewing this thread