Munich v dortmund: (1 Viewer)

RoboCCFC90

Cracking game so far, and what noise from the crowd, :D

I have to admit the atmosphere of the games in Germany and in some other European countries is incredible, it puts the atmosphere over here at games to shame.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sutty

Thought Dortmund did well with a patched up defence. Could easily have gone a goal or two up. Bayern were always going to have a period of dominance though and they capitalised. That clinical edge is what makes them the best side in the world.

Also, Götze scoring the opener was like an incredibly lazy piece of scriptwriting.

CJ_covblaze

A couple of hundred quid for a season ticket including all Champions League and cup games. Best ran league in the world. No insolvency. That's what happens when clubs are owned by their fans.

RoboCCFC90

A couple of hundred quid for a season ticket including all Champions League and cup games. Best ran league in the world. No insolvency. That's what happens when clubs are owned by their fans.

English Football could learn a lot and it's painful to say that being that the country we could learn from is Germany.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

thaiskyblue

lots more home grown players on the field too, and they play the game at the pace of the premiership but much more skill and technique great to watch.

ajsccfc

The amount of creative players they produce nowadays is ridiculous. Germans are meant to be disciplined and dour, what happened to trusty stereotype?

thaiskyblue

saw a programme the other day , they held meetings about improving, Klinnsman based the the new German way of playing on the pace of the english game but with greater technique, we should have done this more than 30 years ago, i remember bobby robson saying it in the early 80's , what did the fa do ?, brought in charles hughes as director of football a big advocate of the long ball game, we are dinosaurs , the premiership does not help the national team as well.

CJ_covblaze

The FA are trying to rectify the problems with St George's and hopefully it will help change things. The place is brilliant and imo well ahead of Clarefontaine. Unfortunately it's been too long in coming. They shelved it part way through construction due to the costs of building Wembley. SGP should've come first. The 6/8/10 year olds from 10 years ago would be considerably more advanced now if they had this facility.

Last edited:

thaiskyblue

that might be true , but what i've just been told about John Beck is mental, a player i liked for us , went into managment and well lets say he made hoofroyd look like wenger.

Users who are viewing this thread