Munich another shooting (1 Viewer)

martcov

I'd say most suicide bombers want to kill themselves wouldn't they?

So what you are trying to get across it wasn't because of ISIS, it is a knock on event from the mentally ill guy hacking at people in the street? Had he not seen the media interest in ISIS then?

Now what? He had tried to commit suicide twice because of personal reasons. Had he succeeded he wouldn't have helped ISIS. ISIS suicide bombers want to die for ISIS, not for personal reasons. This guy was unusual as he had his personal agenda- which was not in line with ISIS normal policy. A leading Professor put this theory forward, that he decided to make use of his suicide wish which was already there. Sounds plausible.. But the investigation is ongoing.

Nick

Administrator
Now what? He had tried to commit suicide twice because of personal reasons. Had he succeeded he wouldn't have helped ISIS. ISIS suicide bombers want to die for ISIS, not for personal reasons. This guy was unusual as he had his personal agenda- which was not in line with ISIS normal policy. A leading Professor put this theory forward, that he decided to make use of his suicide wish which was already there. Sounds plausible.. But the investigation is ongoing.

Because somehow you are trying to somehow blame that bombing on the previous incident that wasn't ISIS saying it gave the guy the idea. Almost like he wasn't aware of suicide bombing's until he heard about that.

martcov

Because somehow you are trying to somehow blame that bombing on the previous incident that wasn't ISIS saying it gave the guy the idea. Almost like he wasn't aware of suicide bombing's until he heard about that.

There were no attacks in Germany until the machete in the train. We have had arse grabbers, Shop lifters and pick pockets to complain about, but we were not 'at war' with the muslim world. The Machete attack brought terror into the German home debate and may have influenced this already suicidal nut.

ccfc92

I wonder if the attitudes by the few on this thread will change if something happens to them or their loved ones. All this accepting anyone with open arms, and overlooking all obvious dangers and facts is quite alarming, imagine if we were all as gullible.

Just to clarify, I wouldn't wish that to happen to anyone!

martcov

Yes, they were not ISIS but still classed as "terror" attacks. If you have a look back through the threads, when the guy stabbed the woman MP I said he should be classed the same as ISIS as it was no different to the soldier being stabbed on the street. He was a white bloke wasn't he?

It is nothing to do with racism, I have no doubt that people are racist but there is a long way between somebody saying kill all brown people and somebody having concerns about immigration isn't there?

The guy who stabbed Cox did it for political reasons - he even shouted 'Britain first'. Not a derangier kid nor a jilted lover. No comparison.

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

There were no attacks in Germany until the machete in the train. We have had arse grabbers, Shop lifters and pick pockets to complain about, but we were not 'at war' with the muslim world. The Machete attack brought terror into the German home debate and may have influenced this already suicidal nut.

Where do you actually live in Germany? There's been loads of crazy shit happening on the street which I've seen with my own eyes before the machete attack. It's only now that shit is actually getting reported. Another pivotal moment was the Cologne attacks which were massively covered up, and these attacks didn't just happen in Cologne either...

martcov

I wonder if the attitudes by the few on this thread will change if something happens to them or their loved ones. All this accepting anyone with open arms, and overlooking all obvious dangers and facts is quite alarming, imagine if we were all as gullible.

Just to clarify, I wouldn't wish that to happen to anyone!

Did you read the recent post with the link to the Independent?

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

The whole fuck up was caused by the British and French drawing lines on maps after the collapse of the Ottoman Empire. Choosing who was going to run these artificial countries and betraying the arabs allied to us. Merkel said 'wir schaffen es' when millions were already internally displaced or in neighbouring countries and already in Budapest chanting 'Germany!'.

The person who has least to do with the cause of all this is Merkel.

Merkel has the least to do with the cause of all this?

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

I live in a city with thousand of refugees camping here and I am fine with that.
Groping assaults, bombings and other crimes commited by those only are still to happen here.

I'm guessing you live somewhere out the way in a small city which is largely unaffected, probably on the opposite side of the country to where the trouble has been mostly reported so far. Probably in a city with a population of probably no more than about 200,000 too?

The would probably explain why you haven't seen anything yet.

martcov

Where do you actually live in Germany? There's been loads of crazy shit happening on the street which I've seen with my own eyes before the machete attack. It's only now that shit is actually getting reported. Another pivotal moment was the Cologne attacks which were massively covered up, and these attacks didn't just happen in Cologne either...

Kiel. I have Seen arab pickpockets in my pub and have heard shoplifting stories etc.. One incident made headlines everywhere. A pack of over 20 young refugees chasing 2 terrified girls through the shopping centre.

But........ The 20 odd youths or others were in the seating area using the free wifi as every day. It turned out 2 or 3 had taken photos and tried to chat the girls up. The kids got a warning and the police had to apologise for their misleading tweets. The witnesses confirmed that it was a mountain out of a mole Hill.

We had a lot passing through Last year on the way to Sweden. That was messy- hundreds living in the Ferry terminal. But everything is normal now.

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

Kiel. I have Seen arab pickpockets in my pub and have heard shoplifting stories etc.. One incident made headlines everywhere. A pack of over 20 young refugees chasing 2 terrified girls through the shopping centre.

But........ The 20 odd youths or others were in the seating area using the free wifi as every day. It turned out 2 or 3 had taken photos and tried to chat the girls up. The kids got a warning and the police had to apologise for their misleading tweets. The witnesses confirmed that it was a mountain out of a mole Hill.

We had a lot passing through Last year on the way to Sweden. That was messy- hundreds living in the Ferry terminal. But everything is normal now.

You see Kiel is pretty out the way, it's a small city too. So I guess I can understand why you haven't seen so much first hand.

I used to live in Sweden, and have spoken to many of the friends I made who still live in Gothenburg and Halmstad. They're pretty nervous right now, certainly don't have a lot of good to say about Malmo either. That city has become like Calais with no laws.

martcov

I'm guessing you live somewhere out the way in a small city which is largely unaffected, probably on the opposite side of the country to where the trouble has been mostly reported so far. Probably in a city with a population of probably no more than about 200,000 too?

The would probably explain why you haven't seen anything yet.

Small towns are where the right wingers burn down refugee accomodation.

martcov

You see Kiel is pretty out the way, it's a small city too. So I guess I can understand why you haven't seen so much first hand.

I used to live in Sweden, and have spoken to many of the friends I made who still live in Gothenburg and Halmstad. They're pretty nervous right now, certainly don't have a lot of good to say about Malmo either. That city has become like Calais with no laws.

Sweden has taken more per capita than anywhere in Europe.

Kiel has 250000 population and is 1 hour from Hamburg.

The policy is to spread the refugees throughout the country in the end- but places like Bavaria have taken more at the beginning because they are on the border.

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

Sweden has taken more per capita than anywhere in Europe.

Kiel has 250000 population and is 1 hour from Hamburg.

The policy is to spread the refugees throughout the country in the end- but places like Bavaria have taken more at the beginning because they are on the border.

I know where Kiel is, I run a business from Hamburg. What's going on in the two cities (taking your account as genuine) is completely different.

Sweden is a fantastic place, but their going to regret taking in so many refugees. Mark my words.

martcov

I know where Kiel is, I run a business from Hamburg. What's going on in the two cities (taking your account as genuine) is completely different.

Sweden is a fantastic place, but their going to regret taking in so many refugees. Mark my words.

I used to run my Business from Hamburg. I am often in Hamburg as my suppliers and friends are there. I used to live in Dulsberg - if that means anything to you ( Sozialbrennpunkt ) and I rent out 3 flats in Eilbek. I spend about 6 months a year away from Kiel and travel throughout Germany ( with the occaisional visit to CCFC when I get time ). I am now in NRW near Cologne as it happens (10 minutes by train ). In Berlin I stay at a girlfriend's flat in Neukölln. Which is very multiculti, but I have never had problems there. My girlfriend there is still helping refugees in addition to her fulltime job.

martcov

BTW... If City are on Sky and it doesn't clash with HSV, we show it in my pub...

SIR ERNIE

What should have happened is that there sure have been facilities to process refugees as they left the country. Place them temporarily into holding camps before distributing them through numerous countries. That way you could stop people from other countries claiming to be Syrian refugees for a start.

Why isn't there more camps like Zattari? That's what we need but its too late now. The genie is out of the bottle and nobody has a plan to put in back in.

Correct Dave.

When Syrians started to flee their country many headed to Turkey. A safe country. Far from perfect but safe. The US and the UK spent huge sums establishing holding camps aimed at achieving precisely what you describe. The problems really started when Merkel opened her mouth and threw open the doors. That's when millions from the ME, North Africa, Pakistan and Bangladesh chanced their luck in search of a better future. Migrants not refugees.

A truly calamitous decision by Merkel.

I would argue that if Germany and the EU had invested their 5 billion euro Turkish bribe in camps and holding centres, the migrant crisis as we now know it would never have happened on anything like the scale we see it today.

Ashdown

I used to run my Business from Hamburg. I am often in Hamburg as my suppliers and friends are there. I used to live in Dulsberg - if that means anything to you ( Sozialbrennpunkt ) and I rent out 3 flats in Eilbek. I spend about 6 months a year away from Kiel and travel throughout Germany ( with the occaisional visit to CCFC when I get time ). I am now in NRW near Cologne as it happens (10 minutes by train ). In Berlin I stay at a girlfriend's flat in Neukölln. Which is very multiculti, but I have never had problems there. My girlfriend there is still helping refugees in addition to her fulltime job.
A girl in every port............... I'm beginning to gain a bit more respect for you after all !

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

BTW... If City are on Sky and it doesn't clash with HSV, we show it in my pub...

In fairness gong to watch HSV is a lot more fun than watching city.

About 7 of us stood in the terrace to watch them lose against Mainz last season. Had about 8 pints and it was mental.

martcov

I've just shown you a video of refugees burning down their own accommodation, it's not spin, it's visual fact.

Spin is when you suggest they burn more than the right wingers - as you just did. Show the near endless attacks on refugee homes and let people make their minds up who are more dangerous...

martcov

In fairness gong to watch HSV is a lot more fun than watching city.

About 7 of us stood in the terrace to watch them lose against Mainz last season. Had about 8 pints and it was mental.

Never been, but I have a deal with the HSV Supporters club that I show all their games - without conference. For that I am in their web site under official places where you can watch HSV in Schleswig-Holstein.

They lose too much for my liking..... When they lose they leave straight after the game and when they win they stay and talk about the game - and drink more beer ;-)

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

Exac

Exactly. Now, there is no denying that you and your girlfriend are obviously good people, with your heart in the right place, but it's clouded your vision on the overall picture.

Not once have you mentioned or acknowledged pretty much anything negative about opening the doors to millions of refugees. Any valid criticisms people have raised on here you have batted away.

You may not have encountered any trouble first hand, but the whole thing is a mess. I spend a fair amount of time in Germany and have seen more trouble than you. I'm not lying or exaggerating, it's what I've seen. Other friends over there tell me the same if not worse, and even the media are struggling to keep a lid on it. I don't know if you simply hang out in different areas or what, but the trouble going on is clear as day.

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

Spin is when you suggest they burn more than the right wingers - as you just did. Show the near endless attacks on refugee homes and let people make their minds up who are more dangerous...

I've already made my mind up on who is more dangerous. Refugees, not regular citizens.

The last week of attacks is proof alone.

martcov

Correct Dave.

When Syrians started to flee their country many headed to Turkey. A safe country. Far from perfect but safe. The US and the UK spent huge sums establishing holding camps aimed at achieving precisely what you describe. The problems really started when Merkel opened her mouth and threw open the doors. That's when millions from the ME, North Africa, Pakistan and Bangladesh chanced their luck in search of a better future. Migrants not refugees.

A truly calamitous decision by Merkel.

I would argue that if Germany and the EU had invested their 5 billion euro Turkish bribe in camps and holding centres, the migrant crisis as we now know it would never have happened on anything like the scale we see it today.

The problem was there - they had reached Budapest when Merkel said ' wir schaffen es '. I suspect Erdogan's calculation was to encourage them - by making it easy - to head for Europe, knowing that he would then get a good deal - and a free hand to do what the fxxk he wanted - in return. The bribe had to follow the wave of refugees.

martcov

Exac

Exactly. Now, there is no denying that you and your girlfriend are obviously good people, with your heart in the right place, but it's clouded your vision on the overall picture.

Not once have you mentioned or acknowledged pretty much anything negative about opening the doors to millions of refugees. Any valid criticisms people have raised on here you have batted away.

You may not have encountered any trouble first hand, but the whole thing is a mess. I spend a fair amount of time in Germany and have seen more trouble than you. I'm not lying or exaggerating, it's what I've seen. Other friends over there tell me the same if not worse, and even the media are struggling to keep a lid on it. I don't know if you simply hang out in different areas or what, but the trouble going on is clear as day.

Not quite true - I have said that I have had Arab pickpockets in my pub and that there are shoplifters, arse grabbers and pickpockets in numbers. Many being NAFRIS ( North Africans ). I have also said they are chancers and should be sent back asap ( the Morocans are causing problems through petty crime in places like Hamburg ). They are also not refugees, but chancers who have thrown their papers away so they cannot be sent back. I have pointed out the problem of sending back several times. That doesn't mean I want these thieves here, but it is not as easy as people think. Still waiting to hear a sensible solution from you guys ( shooting the mentally ill and having hundreds of thousands being investigated by the German special branch are not sensible answers - the suggestions made yesterday ).

Monners

What some people are trying to say is that the UK should not let any refugees/asylum seekers/migrants in because we will end up with the problems that Germany is now experiencing (chuck France and Belgium into that too).

Simplistic and inaccurate to say the least.

martcov

I've already made my mind up on who is more dangerous. Refugees, not regular citizens.

The last week of attacks is proof alone.

No it isn't actually. Two were Islamist attacks, but in no way coordinated ( one may be a hanger on in addition to his existing death wish ). The others were personal and not even new refugees ( Ernie's Merkel refugees ). Two attacks as against right wing crime which is on the increase. Burning homes, some occupied is potentially far more dangerous than the occasional mad man.

The main coordinated attacks are not aimed at Germany. We did have the French game called off because of a terror threat - but that was because of France. Hollande has said he will destroy ISIS, whereas Merkel has offered shelter to all refugees including a majority of Muslims. I don't think we are the preferred target. If some nut posts a video and has a hand painted flag, then ok, ISIS says wtf we'll call him a soldier - costs nothing and causes a bit of panic.

On a personal note, I have been beaten up by right wingers after the fall of the wall, but never had any violence aimed at me by refugees.

martcov

Exac

One of your examples was a bouncer getting laid into at a club and your friends saying it was refugees. Bouncers have been getting laid into on and off for years. Sometimes Turks who had been thrown out ( they drink one cola and annoy the girls - the ones being thrown out not all Turks ), other times Albanians showing who is boss, other times rival security firms. This doesn't happen every day, but over the years these things happen. How did your friends discern that, in this case, it was refugees? I wouldn't be able to tell if it was at night and I didn't understand the language.

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

What some people are trying to say is that the UK should not let any refugees/asylum seekers/migrants in because we will end up with the problems that Germany is now experiencing (chuck France and Belgium into that too).

If we open the doors to unlimited migrants/refugees there will be problems like France/Belgium/Germany. Guaranteed.

Nick

Administrator

I don't think many are saying don't let ANY AT ALL in are they?

Just have stricter criteria and checks to filter out people who aren't actually in need. Stricter conditions for them being here (if they commit a crime, they get sent home for example)

Users who are viewing this thread