MS Hotmail fault after update to site (1 Viewer)

bamalamafizzfazz

Anyone else having problems with their hotmail accounts recently? Mine keeps freezing and it won't allow me to add attachments. I am running it on Firefox. I have tried it IE and it works fine. My friend said he had similar probs and it has been caused by a new update to hotmail and he solved it by using Chrome instead.

I like firefox and want to keep it. Does anyone how it could be fixed on Firefox?

sky_blue_up_north

Not having any problem with Hotmail and Firefox....

bamalamafizzfazz

Interesting 'Up-North' what version Firefox do you have? I tend to just let mine update to the latest automatically.

Oh and Rich it's probably really been caused by opening emails that say "See Scarlett Johansson in the Nude!" ;)

sky_blue_up_north

Trouble is Explorer is shit, Firefox 6.0.2 works fine no problems, never had problem with older version either tbh

MatthewWallis

Anyone else having problems with their hotmail accounts recently? Mine keeps freezing and it won't allow me to add attachments. I am running it on Firefox. I have tried it IE and it works fine. My friend said he had similar probs and it has been caused by a new update to hotmail and he solved it by using Chrome instead.

I like firefox and want to keep it. Does anyone how it could be fixed on Firefox?

Try the firefox 7 beta? I'm sure it's around on the Internet somewhere

Users who are viewing this thread