Mr Steve Waggott (1 Viewer)

The Gentleman

So what if a club are waiting to see if they can bring in a replacement before they let a player go?

We don't need replacements, we need more players to go with the ones we have. We were told that strengthening would be done by Joy in her interview. Not to replace anyone who is sold.

lordsummerisle

January is the month business is done. Everybody is available in January, Whether it's the first or the last day of the month, hence the transfer window being January. Lets not kid ourselves, all the flushing is done before January by greedy parasites like agents and alike.

One final thing, Sisu have learned their lesson in clamours from fans, otherwise we would be playing at the Ricoh.

We won't be selling anybody then as it should have happened by now?

Weren't Dann and Fox signed on the last day of January?

You're an idiot.

Senior Vick from Alicante

Stop the bickering gentlemen, Waggott seems to be the acceptable face of SISU nowadays. I think he has done a good job under very difficult circumstances, his hands will be tied by his paymasters, but when SISU leave I would genuinely like to see him stay. He has not bull shitted us in any of his statements or interviews, which makes a great change from Fisher and Labovitch, though I doubt he will ever be able to say his true thoughts when its all over as Joy will have made him sign a confidentiality clause. Sisu call the shots and he works within those boundarys, I would love to see what he can do with a bigger budget in conjunction with SP as they seem to have a good working relationship, the home grown side of it needs to complimented not relied on. NOPM

edgy

Never argue with an idiot. It's a good mantra to take. This is why my life passes without confrontation.

Users who are viewing this thread