Mr Fishers match day revenue problem solved (1 Viewer)

señor Santiago

If it is the match day revenue from the pies, pop and beer that is stopping Mr fisher coming back to the ricoh rent free.Problem solved.Sisu could open an online restaurant, Where 3000 fans can make an contract to spend £5 on virtual beer , crisp , pop etc every home game.i would give an extra tenner for my home match ticket to get city back to the ricoh, mr fisher could keep the pop and crisp. I JUST WANT MY BOYS HOME, DEAR

Last edited:

Otis

Must be very awkward for you not being able to blow your nose because your jacket sleeves tie up at the back. :thinking about:

What time's visiting hours?

Gint11

The geezer has just come out of nowhere, added in about 20 comments that doesn't make sense. Must be on the Hooch.

skybluepm2

Absolutely mental! Funny though..I think he became angry at the lack of responses between the hours of 2 and 6 am!

Kingokings204

Funny thread. A few too many sherbets on a Sunday.

At least he is passionate and looking for a solution to match day revenues.

dongonzalos

Interesting concept.
Loads of people don't bother using the car parks or buying food.

£15 a ticket goes up to £20 a ticket a return to the Ricoh.

The £5 mark up covers the part of the missing match day revenues that are not ACL's to give

Don't think the OP is quite a crazy as some think.

ccfcway

maybe we could get someone to mock up images of the virtual crisps and pop, to go with the virtual stadium ?

shmmeee

Interesting concept.
Loads of people don't bother using the car parks or buying food.

£15 a ticket goes up to £20 a ticket a return to the Ricoh.

The £5 mark up covers the part of the missing match day revenues that are not ACL's to give

Don't think the OP is quite a crazy as some think.

Here's a crazy idea.

Instead of worrying about F&B revenue that works out to about 50p per fan per game profit. Why not play in a stadium that allows you to charge more than £9 a ticket and will attract more than 1500 fans?

Even if we came back on an average of £9.50 ticket with 6000 fans, we'd bring in more than £1m a year in than we do at Sixfields.

That's as much as the entire F&B income last season, forget about profit.

Last edited:

Limey

Here's another idea, instead of building a new £25m+ ground (yeah right) why dont sisu build some local pubs/eateries walking distance to the Ricoh?

Norman Binns

Here's another idea, instead of building a new £25m+ ground (yeah right) why dont sisu build some local pubs/eateries walking distance to the Ricoh?

Super idea Limey. An extension to that notion would be the purchase of some mobile hotdog stands strategically placed around the stadium. I’d imagine the mark-up on stewed onions would be considerable. For a minimal outlay they’d be quids in.

RegTheDonk

Here's a crazy idea.

Instead of worrying about F&B revenue that works out to about 50p per fan per game profit. Why not play in a stadium that allows you to charge more than £9 a ticket and will attract more than 1500 fans?

Even if we came back on an average of £9.50 ticket with 6000 fans, we'd bring in more than £1m a year in than we do at Sixfields.

That's as much as the entire F&B income last season, forget about profit.

Agree with the principal mate...I don't know how the profit figures work out. When I go to the game, I have a pint. Maybe two. So that's perhaps a fiver gross.

I'd be prepared to pay an extra £5 a match if it help swing the balance to play at the Ricoh. SISU could, for arguments sake, say we're going to put a fiver on every home ticket. IF ACL can do a deal for the F&B, we'll drop the price back to normal. It would cost me a fiver in petrol if I went to Sixfields anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread