MR & AV are experts (1 Viewer)

Hutch11

At getting a great team spirit together
What ever it is they do they've got it down to a tee
Last season, even with the amount of loanees we had we still had a terrific togetherness
And now it looks like they're all fighting for each other and they look as though they get on so well
To me that is vital and helps with performances
Obviously its also down to the players but MR and AV must do a certain amount of vetting and then knitting it all together

theferret

At getting a great team spirit together
What ever it is they do they've got it down to a tee
Last season, even with the amount of loanees we had we still had a terrific togetherness
And now it looks like they're all fighting for each other and they look as though they get on so well
To me that is vital and helps with performances
Obviously its also down to the players but MR and AV must do a certain amount of vetting and then knitting it all together

Also brilliant at adjusting tactically. They did it midway through last season to get the best out of the players we had, and didn't really hesitate to ditch the formation that has worked for us for several years when it clearly wasn't working this season. The longevity of tenure and patience of the supporters also helps.

Sky Blue Pete

Also brilliant at adjusting tactically. They did it midway through last season to get the best out of the players we had, and didn't really hesitate to ditch the formation that has worked for us for several years when it clearly wasn't working this season. The longevity of tenure and patience of the supporters also helps.
It’s so great
I love it about them
I wonder how many managers would manage to do it given the time and trust and belief

harvey098

Yep! Brilliant man managers and football coaches. Generally have always improved players and always find a way to get the team improving as a whole.

Also worth highlighting Dennis Lawrence as the players do often mention him so I think he’s also quite involved.

slowpoke

Great management team and there’s good staff below them, fitness coaches, academy staff been improved throughout. The future of our club is beyond belief from less than 12 months ago.

Users who are viewing this thread