mowbray (1 Viewer)

cmoncity

So Mr Mowbray is going to tell Seppalla how a football club should be ran. About time a football person made a stand against the sham owners we have.It all points to him wanting to be here and i would love him to stay but Seppalla strikes me as someone who does not get told what to do or how to run things, especially if it means waggott or fishface has to have there role re evaluated. Hope TM's passion hits a cord in the meeting and hope that they see they are not getting anywhere without a change ,but all previous history points to the fact they wont so unfortunatley and i do mean unfortunatley TM will go. Hope they say is eternal but reallity is generally a good smack in the teeth from hope!

mrtrench

I think the biggest risk is that Joy questions why we should invest any money in Mowbray when she had the same from the club last year on how excellent Pressley was and then we had to pay him to leave. And she'd have a point - but following that logic they'd never invest in anyone. Most people would realise that no investment = no return; but Joy is a lady who reaps where she doesn't sow.

standupforcity

I think the biggest risk is that Joy questions why we should invest any money in Mowbray when she had the same from the club last year on how excellent Pressley was and then we had to pay him to leave. And she'd have a point - but following that logic they'd never invest in anyone. Most people would realise that no investment = no return; but Joy is a lady who reaps where she doesn't sow.

I can't believe SP ever turned up Js's doorstep with the kind of solid proposals TM is coming up with. So there's no comparison. TM is an experienced football man who know's what's what, so let's all hope JS see's it and gives him what he and the fans want.

kg82

Could this not have been put in the many, MANY Mowbray threads already out there?

Grendel

We chose Aidy Boothroyd Over Tony Mowbray, let that one sink in!!

I'm sure Ginneta would agree that this was a sensible move at the time as Ray made the call.

Users who are viewing this thread